Question about the LVars in the Display Screen

Hi I am writing some scripts to show the the status of CRJ700 using AAO and StreamDeck.

After careful checking all the available LVars in the AAO Menu and the attachment I found in this fourm, I still cannot find the LVars related to the N1 & N2 Status, also the MDA and DH status which indicate whether such a mode is activated.

Did I look for a wrong place or just miss something?

CRJ-LVARS (1).txt

Please login to display this image.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/13/2022 at 8:28 PM, LesOReilly said:

There is also no LVAR for the Flight Director..

Hey Les,

I am trying to display the heading in the saitek multi panel and I am using ASCRJ_FCP_HDG_INFO but am still getting 0 displayed.

Also,

trying to sync the heading I am setting ASCRJ_FCP_HDG_SYNC to ASCRJ_FCP_HDG_INFO but it doesnèt seem to work although I think it did previously.

I am on the SU8 beta so that may be it.

John

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2022 at 4:58 PM, John2 said:

Hey Les,

I am trying to display the heading in the saitek multi panel and I am using ASCRJ_FCP_HDG_INFO but am still getting 0 displayed.

Also,

trying to sync the heading I am setting ASCRJ_FCP_HDG_SYNC to ASCRJ_FCP_HDG_INFO but it doesnèt seem to work although I think it did previously.

I am on the SU8 beta so that may be it.

John

Not sure ... I don't do the SU Betas :) ...  but all of the snippets used were still working for others.

Archived