Switches not working after SU7 and version 1.0.15.0

jpcambre

Using the MSFS Marketplace version. I deleted the old version and let it download the new 1.0.15.0 after it failed to update correctly from an older version. Now none of my switches are working such as the Battery Master switch, rendering the plane completely unusable. Any ideas how to fix?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Based on reports in the AS forum here, this appears to be limited to the in-game Marketplace version. I've not experienced this on a second and subsequent flight in the 700 bought from the Aerosoft Shop.

That's only my experience though. If anyone has the locked switches in a second and subsequent flight with the Aerosoft Shop version, please report it here. Thanks!

I delete all files, reinstalling CRJ. Doesn't help. Also saw that when loading flight MSFS load it fast. Previous after update/installed CRJ it loading much longer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

To declutter the topics, please proceed in the other topic linked by Herman above. and please mention which CRJ you are uising: marketplace or Aeorosoft shop.

Archived