ILS autoswitch not working?

TomAce

Hi

after SU7 I can’t get to autoswitch ILS frequencies. Shouldn’t it autoswitch to green needles before GS? I have to tune to NAV manually. The last to airports I landed was ENVA rwy 27 and ENTO rwy 18.

I know the CJ4 WT had the same problem after SU7. They updated today.

I never tune the LOC frequency manually, and I never switch the NAV source. It does it all by itself. You can stay in FMS1 and it will capture the localizer and glideslope just fine.

21 minutes ago, Puuhbear said:

I never tune the LOC frequency manually, and I never switch the NAV source. It does it all by itself. You can stay in FMS1 and it will capture the localizer and glideslope just fine.

Are you sure it does after SU7 as well?

vor 3 Stunden , TomAce sagte:

Hi

after SU7 I can’t get to autoswitch ILS frequencies. Shouldn’t it autoswitch to green needles before GS? I have to tune to NAV manually. The last to airports I landed was ENVA rwy 27 and ENTO rwy 18.

I know the CJ4 WT had the same problem after SU7. They updated today.

AUTO switch works well on my side (and if I'm not mistaking, it will autotune even when it's in MAN mode but anunciating the WILL AUTOTUNE or something).

In my assumption that you know how the CRJ systems work, make sure you don't have some sort of Assistance option turned on and try to fly a circuit from e.g ENVA 27 to ENVA 27.

If it does not work, I will try the same thing (provide me with the exact CRJ and its livery) and / or try to record a video just before it should capture the LOC

I flew a CYYZ to CYOW flight and did the CAPITAL 4 Arrival and the ILS 32 Approach.

CRJ 550 flew it all on AP ... and when APR was activated and it was close enough it flipped to LOC1 and then captured the GS and flew it down to minimums just fine...

Archived