Only A330 and A380 models are displayed

Andrea M

Hi everybody,

I tried to explore two or three large airport in Europe and I can see only A330 and A380 models and few general aviation aircraft. But no narrow body (A320) are used.

Can you explain me if i made something wrong ?

thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are your settings as shown on page 6 of the manual (especially item 6)? Are you using AI Online or AI Offline? If the former, the airliner types you see are defined by the live traffic data received by the sim. If you are using AI Online, may I suggest you try AI Offline as the schedules included with ST provide better variety.

There are no "generic" A320 models. Not the low polygon models "Simple Traffic" wants to use. I really do hope Asobo or perhaps the Simple Traffic team will provide a low-poly narrow-body aircraft resembling the A320. It does seem a bit off to see A330's parked at "Small Gates". Otherwise I can live with the rather fictional appearance of the models.

The ideal solution would be for Asobo/Simple Traffic to provide nine generic low-poly models.

two jumbo aircraft resembling the A380 and B747. two wide-bodies resembling the A330 and B777, two narrow-bodies resembling the A320 and B737, two regionals resembling the CRJ and ERJ and one turboprop resembling an ATR.

Perhaps something for the near future when MSFS and Simple Traffic progress a bit?! Then I probably wouldn't need any other AI traffic solution.

Archived