Video on VATSIM integration

• Aerosoft
12 hours ago, Bill721 said:

Is there anyway Aerosoft can develop a file to make it easy to import the planes into Vatsim?

When things slow down we'll have a look. At this moment we still sell several copies a minute and have to focus on support.

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

When things slow down we'll have a look. At this moment we still sell several copies a minute and have to focus on support.

Sounds Great.  Thank you.  I really like the product, and thanks for fixing the issues with SimMarket.  I got the program loaded this morning.

Bill

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Bill721 said:

Sounds Great.  Thank you.  I really like the product, and thanks for fixing the issues with SimMarket.  I got the program loaded this morning.

Yes the simMarket issue was nasty. Around 21:00 yesterday we though we had it solved but clearly we did not completely. A database issue. Seriously sorry.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic