I have bought the upgrade through Aerosoft as I bought the orignal

SuperSixBravo

10 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please have a look here:

so if we understand you correctly, we need to remove the 550/700 then install the 900/1000 and then we will have the bundle ?

Removed CRJ 550/700 and installed CRJ 900/1000 via Aerosoft One. Yet, in the available addons seen in Aerosoft One CRJ 550/700 still shows (and if I try to install it, the conflict with CRJ 900/1000 pops up). Guess a small update of Aerosoft One is needed to fix this?

• Aerosoft
57 minutes ago, BrianV said:

Removed CRJ 550/700 and installed CRJ 900/1000 via Aerosoft One. Yet, in the available addons seen in Aerosoft One CRJ 550/700 still shows (and if I try to install it, the conflict with CRJ 900/1000 pops up). Guess a small update of Aerosoft One is needed to fix this?

Refreshing Aerosoft ONE should make it more cleare now! ;) Sorry for any inconvenience!

4 hours ago, Jonas S. said:

Refreshing Aerosoft ONE should make it more cleare now! ;) Sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi Jonas, I still see the 550/700 as available add-on in ONE, and the 900/1000 as installed add-on. Refreshing, logging out and in in ONE, didn't change that. Yet, when I run MSFS I see all them both. I already had the 550/700 so purchased the 900/1000 addon today. If I click install on 550/700 in ONE, it clashes with the 900/1000 already installed.

Archived