H1 Racer going beta

• Aerosoft
Have you guys made up your mind about what the H-1 might cost?

24.95 Euro if you are in the EEC

21.00 Euro if you are outside the EEC and do not need to pay sales tax (think that just over $30 at this moment, horrible conversion rate these days, where is the time 1$ was worth 1 Euro?)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use Track IR so just lift my head a little, as long as I can see the edges of the runway it's not a problem to keep her in a straight line. Of course if a cat runs out in front of me I'm not going to see it, but some may say that's not a bad thing.

Does TrackIR cost any framerate at all? I find it quite interesting but I cannot afford a loss in fps.

Not in the slightest and it's 100% smoother than any pan switch. I've yet to meet anybody who has purchased Track IR and have not been satisfied. The problem is it spoils your use of the older sims that don't support it ;)

If it just would not be so expensive :cry:

Yeah, tought the same but today I do not want to miss it. It costs three times more than a Level-D or what ever but it is worth every cent and it enhances every flight with any aircraft which has a good vc. With Track IR you will experience a totally new fun level :D

It is worht saving for it even if it means you will have to make a longer pause with buying other things fo FS. It is the best addition to FS you can get!

Yeah, tought the same but today I do not want to miss it. It costs three times more than a Level-D or what ever but it is worth every cent and it enhances every flight with any aircraft which has a good vc. With Track IR you will experience a totally new fun level :D

It is worht saving for it even if it means you will have to make a longer pause with buying other things fo FS. It is the best addition to FS you can get!

He is soooo right. It's worth it!

Yep !

Looking good too

And it flies even better as it looks :-)

If You like real flying, and are up for the task flying a high performance taildragger, then stay tuned.

Bored flying 160hp Cessna's and Pipers or whatever those "volkswagen" of the air are called ?, then look forward to this one.

Firewalling the throttles at low speeds will Kill You (or at leat Your vitual life - Game Over insert another coin !)

Wothan

I hope we won't have to wait long for this beauty!

Will it land at Lukla? :lol:

Sooooooo true, the best thing for FS after a stick. 8)