To Aerosoft's team

ametlib

Dear @ametlib,

so I went to your profile and read every single post of yours, from all of which exactly 3 (maybe 4) had actualy something to do with reporting a "BUG". All other posts of yours were merely additions to threads without any specifics, or insults towards AS team of developers and testers.

So I'm just curios: are you going to keep the same attitude? I'm just curious....

And now back to the topic: I'm not going to a 3rd party forum where we don't offer any support on to check for reports. You need suport, you come here and ask for it!

If you have ANY issues to report or Q to ask, please be so kind to open threads providing any information we need to assist YOU, as we do with ALL of our customers.

Thank you!

Hello Gerald,

There is two curious peoples then. I asking to read those topic reason that there are many Aerosoft customers who are  disapointed Yours (Aerosoft) way to handlening people who ask help. You don't answered to my question but asked my attitude. I always say thank you if You or some body else help me as a customer with my problems but if I get a arrogant answeres to my question then I'm not be so thankfully. I still recomenned to read what I asking my first post. There You can see about what I mean.

Hello @ametlib,

thank you for your response.

You will always find users complaining about how "they feel" they are threated, and you will not find them only here and concerning the CRJ, but everywhere. I did Q your attitude because going through your postings over your profile, I simply could not find lots of reported issues from your side, but some comments that I interpreted to show some kind of attitude / or tone.

But please let's close this debate and stick to issues with the CRJ. *Thank you*

• Aerosoft

To be totally honest, we do not feel the need to involved in this.  Most, if not all, items have been discussed to death on our forums. If people want to repeat those discussions on other forums they should feel free to so, but without us. 

• Some issues are on the list as being open, and so noted
  • Some issue have been sorted out and will be delivered in an update. Most of those so noted.
  • Some issues are simply totally not being able to be recreated on our systems and have been proven to be solved by a clean install of the sim. This has been shown on our forums time and time again.
  • Many issues are simply limitations of the simulator at this moment. All that is clearly replied to on our forums.

Most of our comments are simply totally ignored. They can be found rather easily and we believe that repeating things time and time again just makes no sense.  As always we are more than willing to discuss these issue on our forums as long as they are done respectfully.  Repeating them on other forums is not in our interest.

And because I did not found any issue not already discussed here or in tickets, I am closing this. I am sure some people will see this as a vicious attack on free speech but these are our forums and we decide what is welcome here. If you have an issues please add new information to the topic about that issue. If you a new issue, please make a new topic as we are always wanting to learn more about possible problems.

If you believe posting in forums that we do not follow will solve the issues you have, by all means, do so. We check these forums every two weeks so if there is any new info it will be inserted in our bug trackers at some time.  

Archived