So has *anyone* gotten the Airbus pack to work with FSL?

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the Airbus pack working 100% with FSL like we could with the default Boeing-style throttles. I really don't understand why Honeycomb decided to program the Airbus pack differently so now we're stuck trying to write new profiles for it. Anyway, I cannot get reverse thrust working  correctly on ENG1. The reverse lever works fine to go into idle reverse, but then pulling throttle 1 into the detent also makes ENG2 go into full reverse thrust. I can't make heads or tails of it. I've attached the profile in question. It works fine if you just stick to idle reverse, but I'm hoping someone can help me figure out this last issue with max reverse on ENG1. 

Airbus pack test.json

• Aerosoft

Hi,

we are aware of the issue and will have a solution shortly...for the profiles as well as for the naming conventions in the HC Configurator software.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 7:00 AM, BenBaron said:

Hi Phil,

yes, there is indeed progress. It is just the altered profile is not officially fully ready for upload, yet. But if you want to give it a go preliminary...I am attaching it so you can try it out. Feedback is appreciated.

FSLABS_A320_Throttle_AirbusPack.json 63.06 kB · 4 downloads

Thanks. 

Reversers aren't working correctly when coming out of full reverse thrust. 

• Activate the thrust reversers
  • Pull the levers to the detent to get max rev
  • Push the levers back up to go idle
  • The engines come out of reverse, but moving putting the paddles back into the forward position causes the levers to go into the climb detent 

• 1 month later...

As we have at least four different developers for Airbus add-ons it should be tried with all different aircraft:

I have:

Flightfactor: A350

Tollis A319/A321 (what about their special revers thrust on one axis solution)

JAR Design A320

iniBuilds A300-600 and Beluga

What about the A340's - don't they have 4 reversible engines? I know the A380 only has two inboard.

Additional things to consider, the different OS's and this is only X-Plane.

It would be great if all aircraft received some love.