Updater Issue

Lude2Envy

19 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

This is what it said (the highlighting has been added by me):

Bought it from SimMarket and in my case (Aerosoft Updater) it says nothing about downloading from the shop or any similar thing like in your post. Seems that this is not working as it should.

Regards, Ed

• Deputy Sheriffs

The text you are getting shown in the AS Updater doesn't differ for different shops. It is always the same!

Please provide a screenshot of the complete AS Updater window showing the text for the CRJ.

The update has been provided to all shops selling the CRJ and should become available in your simMarket account soon (if its not already there yet).

18 hours ago, quasiguru said:

Yeah my CRJ550 UAL Livery is gone now too. I am glad to hear you are functional now though.

I spoke to soon.  I added back two 3rd party liveries for the CRJ700 for United Express. I didn't use it but opted for the Aerosoft American Eagle livery.  Took of in the patter at KDFW and when on final approach, suffered a CTD. i'm going to remove them and retry the route. Really frustrating with the CTDs.

If there was something changing that will affect 3rd party liveries and causing possible CTDs, it would be nice to know what exactly it was so the repainters can update their liveries. Only having the default liveries is a bit lame.

So about the update loop. I got mine through the marketplace, you says it's a MS problem. They say it's your. I'm stuck without a plane or an update because the failed update removed the aircraft.

Please advise

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, AAN1718A said:

So about the update loop. I got mine through the marketplace, you says it's a MS problem. They say it's your. I'm stuck without a plane or an update because the failed update removed the aircraft.

Please advise

If you bought through the MSFS marketplace the case is clear: only Microsoft can help you. The content there is encrypted, unlike if you would buy from e.g. Aerosoft directly. Updates being provided by Aerosoft wouldn't even work on your system. Only updates through the marketplace will.

Aerosoft has no access to the Microsoft e-commerce system (marketplace) so only Microsoft can sort this problem out for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived