Jump to content

HuD opening


bluemoon51
 Share

Recommended Posts

Is the reason of the HUD also the reason why the cockpit is not responding, or at least i cant zoom in or out as before as if the mouse cursor is locked on something else.

Pressing or dialing the buttons is also not working most of the time. But like i mention it feels like the cursor is stuck on something.

 

In the meantime i will wait for the update :).

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The CRJ has been working just fine after I did a "fast WASM compilation". That is until today. Now all of a sudden the HUD is deployed every time I start cold & dark (not if I start on the runway) and I can't disengage it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, zenit_swe said:

The CRJ has been working just fine after I did a "fast WASM compilation". That is until today. Now all of a sudden the HUD is deployed every time I start cold & dark (not if I start on the runway) and I can't disengage it.

For some, including my self, this has worked for the Hud-problem. Start MSFS, chose a default Aircraft (the TBM for example), quit to desktop. Now when you start MSFS again you can chose the CRJ again and start a flight and the HUD is back to normal. Always before you quit MSFS to desktop, remember to change back to a default aircraft. Why this work I dont know, but for me and several other users it does... Best of luck to you! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, janjoensson said:

For some, including my self, this has worked for the Hud-problem. Start MSFS, chose a default Aircraft (the TBM for example), quit to desktop. Now when you start MSFS again you can chose the CRJ again and start a flight and the HUD is back to normal. Always before you quit MSFS to desktop, remember to change back to a default aircraft. Why this work I dont know, but for me and several other users it does... Best of luck to you! 

Goodness gracious and great balls of fire! Thank you so much, it worked!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, zenit_swe said:

Goodness gracious and great balls of fire! Thank you so much, it worked!

Yes it is strange isnt it? But so far I have had 100% success with this "method".

 

Are you also a Swede? Hej hej :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Deputy Sheriffs

This thread has moved away from the March question to become one of several issue threads on the stuck-down HUD brought on by SU5 released July 27. There's a sim hotfix due Friday August 6 or maybe the following Monday, and fixed in CRJ update 1.0.6.0 due out about the same time. Locking it until then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Herman locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...