detected various anomalies

Thomas Franzi

Good morning

I apologize for my English but I have to use a translator to be able to write to you.

I ask you if it is possible to write to you in Italian.

I recently bought the CRJ for FS2020 and I must say that it was money well spent and the aircraft and splendid compliments.

However or encountered some problems probably nothing big but I would like to inform you of my tests.

1) First of all, a discrepancy was found on the engine speeds in the sense that in the internal view of the aircraft it gives them correct while in the external view the system does not have the correct value For example if I bring the engines to maximum outdoors, it gives me the 78%.

2) Another question I have is the loss of power to the onboard computer systems if I accidentally turn off the APU in flight

3) It happened several times to a friend of mine that after take off during the climb both engines shut down despite the throttles being at maximum

4) The worst situation had been in recent days that after a half hour flight if the instrumentation was completely blocked, so much so that after making an emergency landing I found myself doing nothing with the instrumentation blocked in flight

5) I noticed that the weather radar is not working

Please login to display this image.

Archived