Missing Airports in Database

Hi Guys, it seems that there are Airports missing? If I fly any Airplane, for instance A320 Neo from TNCB (Flamingo Airport) to TNCE (F.D. Roosevelt Airport) i have no problem to feed the FMC. On the CRJ 700 it tells me NOT IN DATABASE. Any Idea?

There isn't much point an FMS showing airports that an aircraft can't land on, legally at least and this is a simulation...

The setting in the FMS setup page says to limit airports to those with runways over a specific length. I think mine said 4,000 feet. So that bit seems OK.

However Aerosoft said that airports with runways under 5,000 wouldn't show up. Google shows that the 700 needs a 5,040 feet for landing and 5,265 for takeoff. So, SBRJ at least, is not considered a suitable airport seeing it is only 4,340 feet long.

vor 11 Stunden , Thx1137 sagte:

There isn't much point an FMS showing airports that an aircraft can't land on, legally at least and this is a simulation...

The setting in the FMS setup page says to limit airports to those with runways over a specific length. I think mine said 4,000 feet. So that bit seems OK.

However Aerosoft said that airports with runways under 5,000 wouldn't show up. Google shows that the 700 needs a 5,040 feet for landing and 5,265 for takeoff. So, SBRJ at least, is not considered a suitable airport seeing it is only 4,340 feet long.

Ok, that would make sense. Thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived