EDDK Cologne Bonn Airport - Package Failed to Update

grigna

MS FS Content Manager tells me that the EDDK package for Cologne Bonn Airport needs to download an update.

I have tried many times to download this update but the download ends with an error, maybe the patch file is corrupted on the Microsoft server.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

So please ask Microsoft, nothing Aerosoft can do here. And next time, buy from Aerosoft directly. Much easier and faster to get updates. ;)

On 2/14/2021 at 8:10 PM, mopperle said:

So please ask Microsoft, nothing Aerosoft can do here. And next time, buy from Aerosoft directly. Much easier and faster to get updates. ;)

But what answer is this?
This is an Aerosoft scenario. What does Microsoft have to do with it?
When I buy a car, the manufacturer does not tell me to contact the person who sold it to me because it has a problem. 
It doesn't seem to me like an answer from serious people!

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you buy something through the Marketplace in MFS all files are under control of Microsoft. Aerosoft gives the files to Microsoft and from that moment on Aerosoft has no control over those files.

When you buy from Aerosoft directly and Aerosoft publishes an update, you have immediate access. When you buy the same product via the marketplace it may take up to a week till the update gets published by MS.

• Developer
3 hours ago, grigna said:

But what answer is this?
This is an Aerosoft scenario. What does Microsoft have to do with it?
When I buy a car, the manufacturer does not tell me to contact the person who sold it to me because it has a problem. 
It doesn't seem to me like an answer from serious people!

When you buy your car at a local dailer, you have to go there to get the service, not to the factory. The local dealer is payed for the sale and he is responsable to provide you the service.

When you go to the factory outlet and buy there, you get the service direct from the factory, so easy is it.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

No response from OP in a month, so time to close this.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived