Jump to content

Aerosoft Aircraft - A330


Mathijs Kok
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Root Admin
42 minutes ago, AndreMustert said:

Will there sometime also be cfm’s? Or is that also something pilots don’t care about “because they spend 99% of their time inside the cockpit”?

 

I am pretty sure this will not be a product for you, Andre. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Aerosoft
22 hours ago, PaulRoeder said:

hey again,
will the derated takeoff/climb function be integrated?


It will be similar to how it is currently on the A330 for P3D. You can derate with Flex temperature but the standard derate of D04/D08 and so on for takeoff and DCLB1/DCLB2 for climb are currently not planned at least on release.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Secondator:


It will be similar to how it is currently on the A330 for P3D. You can derate with Flex temperature but the standard derate of D04/D08 and so on for takeoff and DCLB1/DCLB2 for climb are currently not planned at least on release.

okay thank you!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, KaptenEk said:

Will there be an cargo version?

 

best regards

 

Patric Ek

They said not planned at the moment. They will first release a333 and then a332 is expected but no clue yet on the a332. At least from what i read

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bonsoir

 

 

Ai-je bien raison de penser que le TCA Airbus sera compatible avec l’A330 de MSFS lorsqu’il sortira? Et vous semble t’il réaliste de sortir l’A330 pour la mi-novembre comme pour le B737-900 de PMDG comme l’a évoqué Robert dans son forum? 
 

 

Ensuite, pensez-vous faire un A319 pour MSFS? en effet, nous avons déjà l’excellent A320 de Fenix, et aimerai savoir si vous développerez un Airbus moyen-courrier. En effet, l’A319 de Latin VFR est une véritable catastrophe apparemment. C’est ce que des pilotes d’une VA m’ont dit. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin
11 hours ago, pierre_orchestre said:

Bonsoir

 

 

Ai-je bien raison de penser que le TCA Airbus sera compatible avec l’A330 de MSFS lorsqu’il sortira? Et vous semble t’il réaliste de sortir l’A330 pour la mi-novembre comme pour le B737-900 de PMDG comme l’a évoqué Robert dans son forum? 
 

 

Ensuite, pensez-vous faire un A319 pour MSFS? en effet, nous avons déjà l’excellent A320 de Fenix, et aimerai savoir si vous développerez un Airbus moyen-courrier. En effet, l’A319 de Latin VFR est une véritable catastrophe apparemment. C’est ce que des pilotes d’une VA m’ont dit. 

 

Sorry we are unable top comment on release dates or future projects.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin
9 hours ago, Keenan FlightSim said:

I know it's extremely early days, but can you developers add the A321LR to your list please in the future after the A330-300. I saw you were mentioning about that you are deciding about it and I would like to see you agree to it. Quite another popular aircraft.

 

The A321LR would be a logical choice indeed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not entirely related to the A330, but still to the product line. I know you previously said that your decision making will be determined by the popularity of the aircraft. But for aircrafts like the a346 that has already been neglected in the sim doesn’t have the data there to even show popularity. My question is, what kind of Research are you looking for to make that decision, especially for a new aircraft to the sim? Would a petition with signatures be enough (Not saying that I will, only as an example). Just curious as there are a lot of aircrafts that hasn’t been introduced to any sim market. And with no data, how can you make a decision? Cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin

There are three elements that are important

 

Potential sales. We determine that via rather standard market research, talking to customers etc. A forum poll means very little because 85% of our customers are not on this forum and Marketplace customers have very different opinions.

Availability. We need to have good access to the aircraft, pilots and data. For example for the A350 there is no way to get all the data we need at this moment. And pilots can't really help with this, the know how the aircraft reacts, not what governs that reaction.

Non commercial aspects. It could be we have professional customers and that always makes it a lot cheaper to do a commercial version. That professional demand does not have to come from the the aviation industry btw, we worked for advertisement agencies, movies and even the US Navy.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin

I am sorry we do not plan to add maintenance elements to this product. Our animations are already pretty accurate (the speed  and fluidity depends on hydraulic pressure etc) but we do not intend to add any sounds that you will never hear in flight. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am sorry we do not plan to add maintenance elements to this product. Our animations are already pretty accurate (the speed  and fluidity depends on hydraulic pressure etc) but we do not intend to add any sounds that you will never hear in flight. 

yes I understand but a little video like that just to make us wait it will be cool nod will even have all the hydraulic sound of the train?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin
20 minutes ago, nonoamg said:

yes I understand but a little video like that just to make us wait it will be cool nod will even have all the hydraulic sound of the train?

 

I know. the issue is that we are at this moment in one of those periods were we hardly use the sim.

 

For example we have an internal tool that reacts like the simulator would (FSEmulator). When we work on things like the displays this is used to test things. This speeds up development tremendously because we do not have to start the sim and wait for the WASM code to be compiled. That is literrally the difference between a two or three seconds per test to four or five minutes per test.  It's the same with modeling, at this moment it is all done in the 3d tools and exports to the sim are only done when a stupid project manager like me asks for it. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

 

I know. the issue is that we are at this moment in one of those periods were we hardly use the sim.

 

For example we have an internal tool that reacts like the simulator would (FSEmulator). When we work on things like the displays this is used to test things. This speeds up development tremendously because we do not have to start the sim and wait for the WASM code to be compiled. That is literrally the difference between a two or three seconds per test to four or five minutes per test.  It's the same with modeling, at this moment it is all done in the 3d tools and exports to the sim are only done when a stupid project manager like me asks for it. 

ah yes it's really clearer now I understand the operation better

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use