Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

Beautiful images in the new portal. On the other hand, I'm a bit disappointed, because there's nothing really new in the portal now. From the hype that was created, I had hoped for much more!

• Upvote 1

Hahaha what a joke… what’s even the point of a website if there’s going to be nothing of substance on there that couldn’t be provided with a simple sticky reply on this forum? All that hype for nothing 😔

• Upvote 5

Look Aerosoft, take your time with the product. Please do not release it in a half-finished state and then just abandon it. This is NOT P3D, you have to grow out of your old way of doing things, the community expects better of you. Do not abandon the product right after release, keep UPDATING AND SUPPORTING IT for years to come. It is fine that you release the product without all the features and systems overall planned, AS LONG AS YOU COME BACK WITH REGULAR UPDATES, and keep supporting it for many years to upgrade the fidelity of the product continuously, please i beg you. If you choose to abandon the product and move on to a new plane right away, then your fate is already sealed. You will become another captainsim, with developers like FSLABS making a real, high-fidelity A330.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

... as expected the new site... nothing new! I´m looking forward to see updates in a 4 weeks zyclus from now :( I hope we can fly this bird until it will retired IRL :(

• Upvote 1

This is ridiculous. The website does not only not give any information, but it also questions everything Mathijs said. It now sounds like things arent ready at all, with some unspecified systems still waiting to be implemented. Throw out the 1-4 months thing - Add 365 days. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Yeah that was pretty messed up playing with our emotions like that lol. I was betting that they would announce a release date but we literally got 0 new info. 

• Upvote 6

Just now, Jeff McCord Soule said:

I tried warning a few of you several times. Aerosoft isn’t the Aerosoft you thought it was anymore. 

I also tried. But it was either met with people moaning saying I was moaning or expecting too much (although PMDG gives regular, in depth updates), or it was deleted by Aerosoft themselves in a vein attempt at censorship. 

This is not the way you run a company leading up to expecting people to part with their hard earned cash. 

This is filling no one with confidence or enthusiasm, and is in fact leaving a very bitter taste in many mouths. 

You’re gonna struggle to come back from this unless you do something meaningful. 

• Upvote 4

Aerosoft, like everyone else, just does blah blah blah, they treat you like junkies, first on bait, then on fixes, then make them dependent on the news, and nothing will come, maybe in 2030

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, Jordan87 said:

I also tried. But it was either met with people moaning saying I was moaning or expecting too much (although PMDG gives regular, in depth updates), or it was deleted by Aerosoft themselves in a vein attempt at censorship. 

This is not the way you run a company leading up to expecting people to part with their hard earned cash. 

This is filling no one with confidence or enthusiasm, and is in fact leaving a very bitter taste in many mouths. 

You’re gonna struggle to come back from this unless you do something meaningful. 

100%. I recall seeing your posts too. I even wrote something yesterday and it got deleted. Lmao. 

Okay, waiting now for a better plane like FBW A380 or PMDG 777. Sticking with the Headwing A330. 

• Upvote 10

Some of the screenshots yikes.. Either they were recorded on replay or it was a demo gameplay on a very old build as the wing curve/flex is not behaving correctly feels too flat especially the images involving involving Cathay and SAS.

• Upvote 3

If only FSLabs didn’t take literal decades to launch add-ons, this is looking more and more like a “launch half finished product, grab the profits then abandon it” but then again the only fools here are us for not learning from the CRJ and Twin Otter

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, chinjh said:

Some of the screenshots yikes.. Either they were recorded on replay or it was a demo gameplay on a very old build as the wing curve/flex is not behaving correctly feels too flat especially the images involving involving Cathay and SAS.

I thought exactly the same… that wingflex is…. No 🤦‍♂️ 

on another note… who on Earth signed these screenshots off to be included…. This is an all round fail 🤦‍♂️

AS just take the site down before you do your reputation any further damage. 

Please login to display this image.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

And for this Website we have had to wait about 1 or 2 Weeks? It seems, that the new Man for M. Kok will not be very active hier in this Forum and wanted a Solution like this. 

I didnt think there will come much more new Infos, but something like that? Sorry Aerosoft, that was not a smart Step! 

I'm out!

• Upvote 7