Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

biting my nails with anticipation for this trailer, I believe this is everyone's feeling, we are truly looking forward to this release, and certainly this video will bring some comfort hehe

and of course, it will show that the launch will be in a short time!!!!

crossing fingers here!!!!!!!

Hello Mathijs! I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked.

Will it be possible to get out of the cabin by passing the door through? This would allow us to make our own views from the window with our own angles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Capt Shark said:

I saw it at FSExpo ;) And some "other" things that are in the very early stages of development. :)

What do you mean by somethings in early stages of development? 

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, Bandit DD said:

Hello Mathijs! I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked.

Will it be possible to get out of the cabin by passing the door through? This would allow us to make our own views from the window with our own angles.

Please search this topic.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Please search this topic.

I think he's aware there is no cabin.

I may be wrong, but I think he's wondering if you can pass through the cockpit door using the freecam to make your own 'custom' views of the wings.  

You can't in the CRJ (you must switch Cameras type) so i'm guessing not

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TomReborn said:

If people need, I'll get through the door with my VR and upload the profile so you all can make custom views :)

This can be done without VR from the camera CFG of each aircraft. Just modify the coordinates and you can set as many views as you want

• Upvote 1

On 6/20/2023 at 3:38 PM, cwa alt said:

i've noticed the pfd on the aerosoft a330 is a little different to the pfd's i've seen online, mainly theres no numbers on the orange bit of the pfd, but i've also seen a few videos of a330's that looks like aerosoft's pfd, will this be customizable?

Please login to display this image.

you responded but I think you misinterpreted what i meant, will the runway awarness symbology be able to be off on the ground like on the fenix? Ive noticed most carriers have it off on the ground

@Mathijs Kok Hi There. Is there any timeline for the VNAV tweaking, completing it and moving further or are there so much red flags at the moment and its not working at all?

• Upvote 11

43 minutes ago, Ramp_air said:

Please login to display this image.

I received a response from them, it deserves to be shared….

Not being funny or anything,  but you'll here it here first as, to message guys that have partnered up, is just strange, no different then all the when posts here.

The answer is always the same, when it's ready 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

20 hours ago, Pete7777 said:

I think he's aware there is no cabin.

I may be wrong, but I think he's wondering if you can pass through the cockpit door using the freecam to make your own 'custom' views of the wings.  

You can't in the CRJ (you must switch Cameras type) so i'm guessing not

Yes! Yes, it was absolutely true! The fact is that in the early versions of aircraft from PMDG this option was also not available, but until they made an animated door, they made it possible for players to move around the aircraft and go through the door.

P.S I apologize for the possibly not quite correct translation by Google translator.

• Like 3

Bonsoir, 

Honnêtement vous pourriez sortir l'avion puis part la suite des mises à jour car franchement ça deviens trop long... Nous aimerions un produit rapidement peut importe le prix à un moment faut aller rapidement depuis 2021 ... 

38 minutes ago, SOFIANE ALIOUAT said:

Bonsoir, 

Honnêtement vous pourriez sortir l'avion puis part la suite des mises à jour car franchement ça deviens trop long... Nous aimerions un produit rapidement peut importe le prix à un moment faut aller rapidement depuis 2021 ... 

Hello sir 
First elements that I constaste I see that you write in French while here it is a forum in English then from what I understood you said that the plane had to get out now but sir develop an airplane it is not so easy especially an airplane of this kind so Before you plead to the development team want to develop an airplane you even see if it will be quick so mister stop criticizing whether it is too long or other and watch passionately wait even if it is in development for a long time. plus to say that a few days from the exit not very smart 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2