Jump to content

When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, slicker55 said:

@Marius Ellenbürger

 

It is encouraging to finally see some movement on the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo. 

 

I am another UK customer waiting for a BRAVO order to be fulfilled by amazon.co.uk

 

My order was placed on 21st July 2020

 

I have received automated updates from amazon every few months but no delivery date as yet

 

Are any of the items shown in the above images destined to fulfil amazon orders?

 

@Marius Ellenbürger

 

Just a gentle reminder in case you didn't read the original message

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not sure that you are trying to achieve. We do not want people to cancel the orders, why the heck would we want that? The simple fact is that we do not have the hardware we hoped to have. Same fo

Before I say another word, let me say that I am a moderator and tech support guy here, which means that I receive some free software from time to time for doing what I love, helping fellow flight simm

Of course you deny it. Touch a nerve. 😉 Until a few days ago, a delivery for spring was announced on the homepage. Now it is said in the shop that new information will follow shortly. How does Aer

Posted Images

I think its been mentioned before, Marius cannot comment on the stock for other distribution channels like Amazon, Scan etc.  Keep in mind, those are 'clients' to Aerosoft.   I dont hold out much hope for Amazon, tbh, but Scan already cashed the money some time ago, so hopefully, it will come soon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, do you have by any chance info about UPS coming today to pick up some deliveries in your warehouse ? I’m the order 1120276816 (the destination is France).
 

The last update on UPS website’s is 07/04 10h13. 
The label has been created by the sender. UPS haven’t received your shipment yet. 

 

Thank you 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, CASW1000 said:

I think its been mentioned before, Marius cannot comment on the stock for other distribution channels like Amazon, Scan etc.  Keep in mind, those are 'clients' to Aerosoft.   I dont hold out much hope for Amazon, tbh, but Scan already cashed the money some time ago, so hopefully, it will come soon. 

 

I appreciate Marius cannot comment on how Amazon will prioritise and/or distribute items when they receive new stock but surely he can say whether or not any of the recent stock he received will be going to Amazon?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

kindly may I have un update on the order nr. 1120286744 placed on 16th of January '21? I still have not processed yet. Will be part of this shipment?

 

Thank you 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Marius,

I ordered from you the Bravo throttle ( order no.1120295111 ) on 12th Feb and  cancelled my Amazon order which was  placed last August . please could you confirm when i can expect my delivery.

thanks Tony

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mark Rawson said:

I think its safe to say (I ordered 12th Feb too, and cancelled Amazon !!) that ours is still in pieces waiting to be built, We may receive by Xmas haha. 

If Honeycomb actually HAVE the pieces available to do the building!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Root Admin
1 hour ago, Pascal Boschma said:

I was wondering when Aerosoft is gonna ship the packages. 

 

If you want a status update on your order send a mail to support@aerosoft.com. But the actual answer to your question is, a few hours after we received it. 

 

Please believe us when we say we do not like to have any product already ordered by a customer in our warehouse. When needed we drag every person with a pulse to the warehouse to make sure these packages are send out as soon as possible. The issue is that at this moment we simply do not have a solid overview over what will receive at what moment. I can just say that for many products they come to us first before they are send out to resellers. 

 

We fully understand the frustration...  Believe me. You have no idea how much this stresses out our sales people and our support staff. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

 

If you want a status update on your order send a mail to support@aerosoft.com. But the actual answer to your question is, a few hours after we received it. 

 

Please believe us when we say we do not like to have any product already ordered by a customer in our warehouse. When needed we drag every person with a pulse to the warehouse to make sure these packages are send out as soon as possible. The issue is that at this moment we simply do not have a solid overview over what will receive at what moment. I can just say that for many products they come to us first before they are send out to resellers. 

 

We fully understand the frustration...  Believe me. You have no idea how much this stresses out our sales people and our support staff. 

Hey!

 

Don't take my comment as offensive. I do not mean it like that. I fully understand that due to high demand there are a lot of products coming in and getting out. That's no problem at all.

 

I think that nobody here wants to stress any of the aerosoft staff. Stress is not good at all, certainly not in this time. I have the fullest respect for you all and I wish you all the best.

 

Regarding my question. I know you all give your best. I mailed the support already since it was officially shipped wednesday, but still not handed over to DHL. The support said that this would happen today. That's why I was asking.

 

My best regards!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Root Admin
13 minutes ago, Pascal Boschma said:

Don't take my comment as offensive.

 

I did not. It was just a long and difficult day. 

My bad.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wrote to your colleagues and received feedback that my order - placed back in August 2020 - would definitely be shipped "at the latest" by yesterday. If I look at DHL shipment tracking, which I received back on Wednesday, it is still showing "shipment notified".

 

Could you advise what is going on? Why hasn't the package been shipped, even though Marius said it would leave yesterday ? For my part, I even offered to come to Büren to pick ut up, I could have crawled there since receiving notification on Wednesday that the package was supposed to be shipped....

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2021 at 7:04 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Best to ask that via support@aerosoft.com as those mails always go before these forums posts.

I did. I also tried calling the company direct. +49 2955 760310 - option 1. I get to listen to some music and then after about 90 seconds the call is ended with "der gewünschter Teilnehmer antwortet nicht".  I am more than a little concerned that you have had my money for months, claims that the goods would be sent on Friday have been seen to be false; emails are not answered, calls are being rejected. Does Aerosoft have some sort of liquidity problem?

 

Edit: After 5 calls I finally reached someone who told me that "DHL was unable to ship all the goods and that it might be possible that they will be sent today or tomorrow"....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Root Admin
1 hour ago, Steve Paul said:

Edit: After 5 calls I finally reached someone who told me that "DHL was unable to ship all the goods and that it might be possible that they will be sent today or tomorrow"....

 

Keep in mind that due to corona we have many people working from home and telephone replies are not as easy as we like them to be.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Marius,

 

New to the forum, but read through the numerous posts regarding Honeycomb Yokes and Throttles, it certainly seems you are doing your best under extremely trying circumstances!

 

I'd also like to order a Honeycomb Throttle (cue laughter!) and realise there will likely be many outstanding orders before mine could be in a position to be fulfilled, are you able to give any indication of what the backlog of orders for the throttle might be?

 

Are funds taken at the time of order, or when the item is being processed for the customer, and once placed, can an order later be cancelled if necessary?

 

Thanks and regards,

 

Kev.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator

Hi Kev. and welcome to our forum!

Without a date from the manufacturer and the shipping company it is simply impossible to answer. In any case, some time pass. Place an order with the payment method "payment in advance via bank transfer" so you do not get charged during the checkout.

 

As always, you can cancel your pre-order at any time, no matter what payment method you used.

Greetings,
Marius

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Hi Kev. and welcome to our forum!

Without a date from the manufacturer and the shipping company it is simply impossible to answer. In any case, some time pass. Place an order with the payment method "payment in advance via bank transfer" so you do not get charged during the checkout.

 

As always, you can cancel your pre-order at any time, no matter what payment method you used.

Greetings,
Marius

 

Many thanks Marius.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Marcus, great picture with lots of honeycomb products! Could you please confirm whether mine is among the current batch and/or when I can potentially expect it? My son’s birthday is on the 12th May and I wonder whether he will get his birthday present in time?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chatted with Scan this morning and they are still saying they expect to be able to deliver my order on 26th April.  Let's hope that's right but I'd be unsurprised if I got another delay notification email in the meantime.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, paulski said:

Chatted with Scan this morning and they are still saying they expect to be able to deliver my order on 26th April.  Let's hope that's right but I'd be unsurprised if I got another delay notification email in the meantime.

I'm keen to know the outcome of this.  

 

When did you place your order with them?  I ordered as soon as I saw they were taking pre-orders on the website (16th March).

 

If they are able to fulfil this at such a short order window, then it makes a complete mockery of Amazon and their "buying power".

 

Please <insert name of chosen deity here> let it be true that I'll see my Bravo in a week or so!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phannybawz said:

I'm keen to know the outcome of this.  

 

When did you place your order with them?  I ordered as soon as I saw they were taking pre-orders on the website (16th March).

 

If they are able to fulfil this at such a short order window, then it makes a complete mockery of Amazon and their "buying power".

 

Please <insert name of chosen deity here> let it be true that I'll see my Bravo in a week or so!

Same as you, 16th March.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...