trust lost in pro crj`s

Thx for the help but sadly it did not solve it.

climb start and cl nomal til 10000 

but things getting more weirder uninstall the carenado 208/210 after restart the pro crj 700/900 and 1000 where gone just the 550 left.

the crj700 and 900 older remains and stil flying and climb by hand and AP normal.

next step  reinstalling the pro .

despite the strange things I can`t understand where the pro crj power is gone.

and this after a clean install p3d4 and addons

wil

new instal in p3d4 root

depart normal cl to 10000 normal.

cannot use  cl trust losing speed must stay on max trust.

cl  to fl200  no more speed than 250 with 400ft VS otherwise  losing speed.

once on crz speed 215 in cl trust not accelerate

vor 9 Stunden , wildeboer sagte:

new instal in p3d4 root

Maybe that's why.

Contrary to the "old" CRj that was included within the P3D installation, the default for the CRJ Pro is to install it outside of P3D.
It is integrated into the P3D via xml-file.

i know just did that to see if I get to it to work properly . I`m out of options now.

how is it possible that " something " take the power away from the crj pro and most of al

why only the crj pro.

If the yoke and throttles where wrong configurated it should be problem of all AC . except the mjc dash.

If the fuel and weight from p3d4 was wrong it should be related to all AC exept the MJC.

wil

• 3 months later...

this topic can be closed .However it is not solved , no one aerosoft or myself  was able to find a solution .I`m the only one having this error.

In collaboration with Aerosoft we have decided to end this endless search .

Unable to fly with the crj pro , i can use the crjx , we withdraw the crj  pro subscription and changed it for the A330 pro.

Again thx for everyone for all the time that's is spent on this error , what is not an Crj-pro error but something in p3d4 or w10 I believe , no other AC I own having it.

And for the kindness from Aerosoft  for the collaboration in this rare case.

wil

Archived