AES 1.94 released!

OPabst

Oliver,

I don't believe my eyes. I was to shaken, not stired. Cloud9 Eham, Bergen Cloud9, Norway airports, Swedflight? (not sure if I saw this very well), Dragon9 VHHX, and VHHH, Bergamo, oh, my goodness. I have to buy credits again. This goes very fast. WOW!!!!

And, finaly, Cloud9 changed their minds about their policy?!? Umberto Colapicchioni (alias Virtuali), one year ago we had some harsh conversation about this on the C9 forum in relation to AES and the support of for example Amsterdam FS9 version. If you made this AES update for C9 airports possible, I have to give you some credits too. One cheer for Umberto then. Yesterday I was just thinking this fact when I visited the DreamFactory site to get the update 1.3, the other company you also work for (I suppose). I thought "why is Zurich AES compatible, and should I send Umberto a post on the Zurich forum to consider once more to do this also for C9 Amsterdam?" No need, this makes my hometown airport main hub even more top-of-the-sceneries.

So, Aerosoft and C9 (Umberto), this rocks and made my day.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One cheer for Umberto then. Yesterday I was just thinking this fact when I visited the DreamFactory site to get the update 1.3, the other company you also work for (I suppose).

It's all right and true, except one small thing:

it's FSDreamTeam :)

The maestro delivers again :) . That Hong Kong pic had me grinning like "the joker". The Athens pic made my day too, and it sounds like LLBG is on the way as well. Interesting to see the Cloud9 airports finally joining the party (better late than never); I am now forced to get EHAM, as if that's such a bad thing, as my only excuse was that the Cloud9 sceneries weren't AES'ed. If LAX ever gets on the list I'll get that too.

Thanks in advance Oliver, I'll go warm up my Emirates A340-500 (CLS) for what will now be regular trips from Dubai to Hong Kong.....at least until Simwings' Madrid is out :) .

PS- From the screenshots it seems there is another Asian airport other than VHHH; could someone enlighten me as to what it is (pic 7)?

OUTSTANDING! Oliver. Let's see, my self-imposed boycott of AMS will now end and will reconvene flying there on Vatsim on Delta metal of course.

I now will be able to do the Delta JFK-Athens flight as well...thanks for that one to Oliver.

Oliver, if you do just one more Cloud 9 scenery, I hope you would consider LAX. The neat thing about LAX is that the widebody aircraft before going into some of the alleys like between terminal 4 and TBIT have to shut down and be towed in and then of course be towed out. That would be a neat feature to have with AES. Then my self-imposed boycott of LAX can end.

By the way Oliver, I recieved an email to an inquiry I submitted to Imaginesim saying they are going to send you a copy of KATL as soon as they have a version ready. Hopefully KATL can be rushed into AES status similar to how quickly the Heathrow one came out.

I hope it's completely free, for Amsterdam, because you already have the jetways coming closer, so the only new thing must be the follow-me-to-the-gate and ground-personnel, All people already pay allot for AES at EGLL, or EDDf, or Charles de Gaulle and so... 5 credits. So it would be kind if they would make it free.

Then still, Aerosoft is the best Add-on Supplyer for Flight Simulator of the whole Wide World.

I hope it's completely free, for Amsterdam, because you already have the jetways coming closer, so the only new thing must be the follow-me-to-the-gate and ground-personnel, All people already pay allot for AES at EGLL, or EDDf, or Charles de Gaulle and so... 5 credits. So it would be kind if they would make it free.

Then still, Aerosoft is the best Add-on Supplyer for Flight Simulator of the whole Wide World.

That would be nice, yes. Realistic, no.

Oliver puts alot of work into a large airport with that many gates/parking spots/stands, a very tedious process I'm sure.

I have no problem paying 5 credits for it.

That would be nice, yes. Realistic, no.

Oliver puts alot of work into a large airport with that many gates/parking spots/stands, a very tedious process I'm sure.

I have no problem paying 5 credits for it.

Ya, that's true, you're right, didn't think of it like that; Still have to say, and like others, I can't see what's the difference, they make it so realistic,

*Lovely Job, keep going, just going perfect* You always keep us happy Oliver... :D

Oh my god !!!!!!!!

You guys are fantastic...Looks to me like you have Athens, Helsinki, HongKong , Tel Aviv in here.......And you have got Cloud9 on board...Fantastic I am so impressed...You'll be convincing UK2000 next Eh?? I can't wait...and we'll have Madrid anf Lisbon also soon,

Who in their right mind want FSX..........Please accept a BIG THANKYOU :P:P:P

• Developer

Ok, I will remove EHAM, when it is no difference, why should I add it :cry:

But, when you only see the benefit in the Jetway, you don't need to activate EHAM, use the default scenery. Because with AES you will lost the Jetways for the A-Traffic, so maybe nothing for you.

But without AES you must make your Pushback, Catering and so on alone. :wink:

But, it was a long way to make EHAM possible, why should it be free? There are other Airports free in this pack, but not EHAM. EHAM will be a 6 Credit airport (in relation to the rest), but it will only need 5, as all our Mega Hubs.

But, you are free not to use AES here.

He allready corrected himself Oliver!! See below!

Ya, that's true, you're right, didn't think of it like that; ..... *Lovely Job, keep going, just going perfect* You always keep us happy Oliver...
I love to see cloud9 EHAM (YES!!! YES!!!) and EAS working together! Keep up the good work! EAS, the best add-on I have and like to invest in more and more!

Hi Oliver, Could you please consider doing Lago's Hurghada scenery in Egypt so we have another nice holiday destination. There are no airbridges so it should make it a little easier!!!!!!

Thanks and much Appreciated, Steve

Oliver,

As some screenshots have been shown as teasers, could we please have it clear now what aerodromes are going to be AESed for 1.94?

At least concerning to the ones shown in the images since not all of them have been identified.

From what I or others here can recognize for sure we are going to have:

1. Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok by Thomas Kwong

2. Hong Kong Kai Tak by 9Dragons

3. Amsterdam Schiphol by Cloud9

4. Bergen Fliesland by Cloud9

5. Athens Venizelos by HSP

What about the rest?

I can see Helsinki, but I'm not sure if it is FISD (I hope) or not?

I am not sure about the rest.

Will you shed more light ad reveal the secret, please? :wink:

Best regards,

Rafal