Errors when choosing Navigraph

mopperle

• Deputy Sheriffs

Some users might see this errors on loading the Airbus, when choosing Navigraph as chart provider in the EFB:

Please login to display this image.

This happens even with the latest version of the Buses.

Now, why does this happen: Usually it happens in this situation: You are not logged in into Navigraph.

But even if you are logged in, you might see this:

This is due to the following reason: The API Aerosoft got, to handle the login creates a token and this token includes a built-in timeout. This behaviour can not be controlled and is totally intransparent.

So what can you do:

- logging in or logging out and in again while P3D is loaded does NOT solve this problem!

- you have to shut down P3D completely (wait at least 3 minutes so that all P3D processes can close)

- open the configurator, log out from Navigraph and close it

- clear your browser cache

- reboot

- start the Configurator and login again

And to be on the safe side:

- log out from Navigraph via the configurator after each flight where you used Navigraph charts

I tested this procedure and it worked fine for me:

In case this procedure doesnt work for you, I was aware of only one situation:

- Windows did not switch correctly between CET and CEST

And if this is correct in your case, the only remaining reason is the intransparent behaviour of the API and the token. And there is nothing Aerosoft can do.

I will add one thing.

I was tormented with an EFB error for four days.

I cleaned the browser cache, checked the time and reinstalled the planes.

But I accidentally turned on the "Automatically set time zone" slider. And it all worked!

I have not seen mention of this anywhere. Now the EFB is working.

Only I do not see the marker of my plane on the map. Apparently there is another secret.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Alexey969 said:

But I accidentally turned on the "Automatically set time zone" slider. And it all worked!

I had this setting per default, but the default time server in Windows (time.windows.com) simply failed. After changing to another time server it worked.

• 1 month later...

Are you referring to the Windows 10 setting of "Automatically set time zone" ?  Just wanted to be clear. Its set to time.windows server but still not working. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 11:43 AM, Alexey969 said:

I will add one thing.

I was tormented with an EFB error for four days.

I cleaned the browser cache, checked the time and reinstalled the planes.

Only I do not see the marker of my plane on the map. Apparently there is another secret.

I'm sorry but where is that setting that you are referring to: "Automatically set time zone" slider ???

• 11 months later...

Archived