Svolvaer !

michalis

Hello ,

I have just managed to Install Succesfully my Svolvaer (ENSH) into my Prepar3DV4.5 !

When I try to run the config tool , I keep on getting a message that   " SODE path is not found , please locate before installing "    I have Also Installed Alta X and Vaeroy  with  No Issues , and I run Perfectly the Conf. Tool !

Any help will be appreciated ,

Thank you ,

Mike Georgiou

5 hours ago, mopperle said:

I think the reason is that Svolvaer is not compatible with P3Dv4.

Neither Alta X and Vaeroy  !! 

But everything is Working Perfect !!!

Mike

On 17.12.2019 at 17:03, michalis sagte:

When I try to run the config tool , I keep on getting a message that   " SODE path is not found , please locate before installing "    I have Also Installed

isn't there an option to set the SODE path prior to activate the SODE option?

not at my gear - so maybe I mistake that for another scenery

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 hours ago, michalis said:

Neither Alta X and Vaeroy  !! 

But everything is Working Perfect !!!

Yes maybe, but you can't derive any compatibility of another product from that. 

I have just installed ENSH into my P3Dv4.5. 

Setting the SODE folder within the SvolvaerConfig.exe tool worked without problems. Is it maybe that you haven't selected to correct SODE folder (C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE) ?

Of course the installer couldn't add ENSH automatically into the scenery library as it doesn't have a clue of P3Dv4, so I had to add it manually.

ENSH is working just fine. See the sloped runway and all the objects standing around, this is all done by SODE...

Please login to display this image.

21 hours ago, data63 said:

21 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Yes maybe, but you can't derive any compatibility of another product from that. 

I have just installed ENSH into my P3Dv4.5. 

Setting the SODE folder within the SvolvaerConfig.exe tool worked without problems. Is it maybe that you haven't selected to correct SODE folder (C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE) ?

Of course the installer couldn't add ENSH automatically into the scenery library as it doesn't have a clue of P3Dv4, so I had to add it manually.

ENSH is working just fine. See the sloped runway and all the objects standing around, this is all done by SODE...

Please login to display this image.

21 hours ago, data63 said:

Everything is working Perfect Now !!

Thank you very much ,

Mike

Archived