Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

FWAviation

GCTS Spelling error in ground texture

I know that the ground textures at the real Tenerife South Airport are a bit quirky (they misspelled "LENGTH" as "LENGHT" themselves at taxiway B6, near the threshold of runway 25), but according to the Google Maps satellite imagery, this ground marking near the threshold of runway 07 (at the turn from taxiway T to taxiway B2) actually does read "LENGTH" in real life. Can you fix it?

Texture error Tenerife South Aerosoft.PNG

The funny thing is that MK-Studios made exactly the same mistake in their scenery...

Small bump for this issue?

The issue will be fixed with a new release, it is not planned to update just for this.

Since it has been a few months I fixed the issue myslef with my limited skills. Replace the file in the \Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional\Tenerife\texture folder and overwrite when asked (make a back-up first!)...

GCTSgr51.zip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Funfact:
They spell it just like that in TFS. Here´s the easy proof from GE

LENGHT.jpg

You can check yourself at GE. Maybe they have now changed it partly or in general. Will keep it in mind to check for the next update

Thorsten

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Autopiloth said:

Funfact:
They spell it just like that in TFS. Here´s the easy proof from GE

LENGHT.jpg

You can check yourself at GE. Maybe they have now changed it partly or in general. Will keep it in mind to check for the next update

Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

I think Er!k was referencing to the other end of the runway:

65CD01CF-03B5-4DA5-BE3B-5F5307E1CBEB.jpeg