Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

DUTCH1963

framerate drop

49 minutes ago, DUTCH1963 said:

1895245260_Schermopname(8).thumb.png.a7646f003c0e9c6532bc676a5d3c1911.pngwith sliders on minimum then buildings dissappear but 60 fps or higher but very unrealistic sliders of world  like buildings and scenery to medium and normal fps drops to 14 fps

Correct, but doing so tells us a few things.

Now, what you'll need to do is tune your P3D settings to your computer capabilities.  Then  you should be all set.  I would try the Default settings and go up or down from there.

Best wishes my friend!

Would replacing my cpu amd ryzen 5 2600 for a ryzen 5 3600x solve the problem or is a higher cpu necessary like the ryzen 7 2700x or 3700?

Greetings 

DUTCH1963

1 hour ago, DUTCH1963 said:

Would replacing my cpu amd ryzen 5 2600 for a ryzen 5 3600x solve the problem or is a higher cpu necessary like the ryzen 7 2700x or 3700?

Greetings 

DUTCH1963

P3D is still very much CPU bound, so going with additional processor power is never a bad idea.  But to answer your question, someone would have to run that processor themselves on a system that is an exact match for yours.  My best guess is that it would be a good thing to upgrade, and you SHOULD be just fine, but I would strongly recommend you also use a water cooler.

Best wishes.

I can only say that the new Ryzen CPU's are really the cats ass. I am running a 3800 and am very impressed by the value for money.

• Thanks 1

Well after serious tweaking i found out that the add on scenery from nl2000 is the one causing the framerate drop.

in a default airport im well in the 40's fps inside vc in EHEH from nl2000 it drops to 10-13 fps and after in take off state around 5 fps.

So no add ons for me i guess🙁

Greetings 

DUTCH1963

Hey Dutch,

We have plentyof excellent zirports in our store. Have you tried any of them?

At least that would tell you how your system us with a oaywate airport.

Best wishes!

• Thanks 1

not yet but kinda affraid i cant use them because of the loss of framerates when installed and in use.

and that would be a waste of my money wich i can better use when the A330 is released.

greetings 

DUTCH1963

Just to be safe is london heathrow egll from sim wings aerosoft heavy on fps like fly tampa amsterdam eham?

Greetings 

DUTCH1963

58 minutes ago, DUTCH1963 said:

Just to be safe is london heathrow egll from sim wings aerosoft heavy on fps like fly tampa amsterdam eham?

Greetings 

DUTCH1963

I don't have any problems at either airport, but of my system is different than yours. The bigger the airport, the more impact it will have.

Too bad there are no dutch airports in the aerosoft shop except maasstricht/aachen i am searching for eindhoven or rotterdam

Those would be small enough to haven less impact on my system

Greetings

DUTCH1963