Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

scotth6

Missing ASC Files After Update - 1.2.4.2 via updater

Hi,

I have seen the other topic which has been closed.  I would just like to reiterate that I have the exact same problem aftre updating the Airbuses a night or two ago.  Tonight after work was the first time I was going to try the Airbus after the update.  I wanted to do a quick flight from RKSI to RKCP, but that is out the window now due to this error.  i am now spending the short time I had to try and fix the issue of my flight not starting.

I'm not sure why some don't have the problem, but many obviously do.  I get warning messages of the missing files, then when I click OK on those, the flight loads, I get a black screen upon the flight loading.  The simulator then just freezes and does not respond.

Here are images of the error messages.  Something has obviously gone wrong with the latest update:

Yoprdn6.jpg

LmxQMa3.jpg

5ZIUCkC.jpg

3FdFTFw.jpg

This is a real mystery to me. I tried to replicate it by uninstalling all buses, deleting all folders, reinstalled 1.2.4.0, updated to 1.2.4.2, but no "luck", not a single error message.

I'm not sure how it has occurred.  Maybe the error for some reason only occurs when updating from 1.2.4.1 to 1.2.4.2, which I did according to the updater log file?  I also have FS2Crew installed for the Airbuses.  I don't suppose that could interfere with these files somehow?  I wouldn't imagine it would, but I could not be sure if that is another possibility.  I should also add that exactly the same files were missing from the A320/321, and the same issue occurred.

I am just about to download the latest full installers from my account, and I will reinstall.  Going by others' experience I imagine I won't have any issue now, but it is strange this issue has occurred.  I also find it strange that four missing sound files can stop the sim from working, although I know the sim can be rather "delicate".

Cheers,

Just a suggestion, if possible install the Airbus in another location, for example my installation is located in other disk D:\aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional. Also if you are using OneDrive make sure that the Documents folder is not connected with One Drive.

• Like 1

I have the same issue, can it be looked into please?

Hello donlum,

Did you try to resintall version 1.2.4.0 and then update to 1.2.4.2? We simply cannot understand where this issue came from and we did try to do some investigation on it. If it continues over the future updates we will definitely have a better look into this.