• 2 months later...

Dear Mathijs

Your work is amazing as usual. I love GSX with the new Airbus. 

Are there already any plans for the new "cerw stays on board / debord" and "Number of crew" variables available?

It would be cool to have the possibility to tick if we like to exchange the crew and how many of them will board together with the amount of passengers. 

Or did I oversee something?

Thanks. Looking forward for 1.5.1 experimental...

• Deputy Sheriffs
26 minutes ago, Beat578 said:

Are there already any plans for the new "cerw stays on board / debord" and "Number of crew" variables available?

It would be cool to have the possibility to tick if we like to exchange the crew and how many of them will board together with the amount of passengers.

And what do you expect to happen in the Airbus with this feature?

vor 33 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

And what do you expect to happen in the Airbus with this feature?

If you call debording from the Airbus, you will see the passengers debord. But no Crew bus will arrive and no pilot / Flightcrew will deboard. Also if you call boarding you can either: tell how many crew members will board (you can define the number of pilots or crew, say for a small airbus you can bord 3 people for a bigger one 5 or whatever) or you only have the passengers arriving with no crew boarding at all. Like it would be in turnarounds, when the crew stays on board. Of course it's only cosmetic, but it's a cool feature and can only be implemented by the aircarft designers, they can populate those variables (like number of passengers that is already handed over to GSX). And you have such a tight connection to gsx already, it would be a pitty not to use it's full bells and whistles if you could.

I don't know if it's the responsibility of GSX or Aerosoft, but if at the departure airport, in the rear cargo compartments, they are loaded with containers, why are bags unloaded instead of cantainers at the arrival?

Will it be for not being in a GATE with ramp and instead be in parking platform?

vor 21 Stunden , Miguel_V sagte:

I don't know if it's the responsibility of GSX or Aerosoft, but if at the departure airport, in the rear cargo compartments, they are loaded with containers, why are bags unloaded instead of cantainers at the arrival?

Will it be for not being in a GATE with ramp and instead be in parking platform?

The logic of what is beeing load and unload is in GSX itself. As far as I rember, you can steer the kind of containers beeing loaded in the aircraft config file. That should also be the case for the unloading. But I am really not sure if you can go that far as to remember what has been loaded before. It's still "only" an eye candy enhancement and I guess noone ever took notice of those details so far.

vor 23 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

At this moment there are no plans to expand GSX coverage, we really need to focus on other things.

Pitty but of course I understand, with the A330 Project nearing its arrival and all other running projects. Still It was one of the most asked features over at the Dreamteam Forums and it would be sad if Aerosoft would not implement it, especially as "the other bus" already has it. It's not that important, but I would put it on a "mabe we can fit that in somewhere betwenn a330 and A3xx" improvement list...

On 8/30/2019 at 12:10 PM, Beat578 said:

The logic of what is beeing load and unload is in GSX itself. As far as I rember, you can steer the kind of containers beeing loaded in the aircraft config file. That should also be the case for the unloading. But I am really not sure if you can go that far as to remember what has been loaded before. It's still "only" an eye candy enhancement and I guess noone ever took notice of those details so far.

Pitty but of course I understand, with the A330 Project nearing its arrival and all other running projects. Still It was one of the most asked features over at the Dreamteam Forums and it would be sad if Aerosoft would not implement it, especially as "the other bus" already has it. It's not that important, but I would put it on a "mabe we can fit that in somewhere betwenn a330 and A3xx" improvement list...

If you look at the video, you will see it, at the beginning load Containers and on arrival download Suitcases, on departure in a GATE and on arrival on Platform.

On 7.9.2019 at 11:05, Miguel_V sagte:

If you look at the video, you will see it, at the beginning load Containers and on arrival download Suitcases, on departure in a GATE and on arrival on Platform.

In the GSX Manual on Page 52 to 56 there is an explanation how you can define wich cargo type (or the beltloader) will come to wich cargodoor, if you select it in the Aircraft configuration. It will then not choos it randomly but always use the defined one.

7 hours ago, Beat578 said:

In the GSX Manual on Page 52 to 56 there is an explanation how you can define wich cargo type (or the beltloader) will come to wich cargodoor, if you select it in the Aircraft configuration. It will then not choos it randomly but always use the defined one.

Thank you, the truth is that in depth I have not stopped to read from day one the whole manual, just a few things, and as always the departures and arrivals I always do from the GATE, they say that you will never go to bed without knowing anything else.

• 3 months later...

I cant seem to load the right amount of passengers. It gets capped at 44/300. Also when loading cargo i am only seeing 1 cargo being loaded per door even when i set 22 tonnes worth of cargo.

Archived