Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
abueren

GSX integration - how does it work

Hello,

I just installed the new experimental version but I'm still puzzled at how the GSX integration works exactly. Could you please provide a description of what the expected behaviour is? Also, the release notes mentioned an updated manual v1. In my files, I can't find any updated manual, they're all dated to April 17th.

Thanks for your help 

Adrian

There will be a pdf avaialble soon, explaining it in more detail.

ok, thanks for the answer. Meanwhile I made a flight with this version and it worked quite well.

I just recognized that on the deboarding, not all Passangers was unboarded.
After GSX Boarding again, I had 362 Passangers in my 321 :D

Watch this video in the meantime till the pdf is available:

Can be posible that it is work only with A319? Becuase with A320 i see no reaction for Doors etc. only with A319

It has been tested and confirmed to work on all Airbus Professional aircraft including the A320 & A321. Make sure you have that,product also update to the latest experimental version (1.2.4.1).