Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Please post pictures in jpeg or png format only.

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It's not something like this?

Hi, Mathijs thanks for getting back to me tried this & still the same so not sure what else to do.

6 hours ago, mopperle said:

Please post pictures in jpeg or png format only.

the jetway on the left also looks somehow "custom build" - maybe a UK2000 Newcastle (DEMO) or or ORBX lurking trough?

Just now, data63 said:

ghe jetway on the left also looks somehow "custum build" - maybe a UK2000 Newcastle (DEMO) or or ORBX lurking trough?

Hey, can't be as I don't have both installed.

yea... UK2000 jetways look different

try to "restart/reload" SODE from the FSX menu and look if one or both jetways disappear/reappear - just to check if they both are controlled by SODE to narrow it down

Just now, data63 said:

yea... UK2000 jetways look different

try to "restart/reload" SODE from the FSX menu and look if one or both jetways disappear/reappear - just to check if they both are controlled by SODE to narrow it down

Cool ill try that, FYI I'm using P3Dv3.

Found this & tried it & it worked for anyone having this issue, just change the airport ICAO.

Good you found a solution!

...and nice from you you posted it!

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.