Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
nhlking

Prag Prepar V4

Hello,

i downloaded the new installer from the update account. I only had the earlier version as a box.

Now when i try to put my User ID and serial inside during the setup, i get the error, that the combination is not correct.

Best regards 

Marcel

I think the problem is that boxed versions need only a serial. But the new version exists only as download which requires email + serial and this serial is different then the one in the box.

I suggest to open a ticket at support@aerosoft.com

Jep saw it few minutes okay, because i was wondering why the I with the cirlce are there :D

Hi Marcel,

I'm trying to send you a latest response to your ticket, but it's being rejected by your mailbox, because it's full.

Your credentials are activated, and it will let you trough with your email and box s/n.

Jan

Was wondering yes, but i tried the installation, and all is fine and working, thank you for the great support. :)

I cleaned up my mail a little bit.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.