Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Hello,

If you are reading this and don't know who I am, I am Peter Morris and am a Platinum Flyer for Qantas Virtual. Anyway, I have seen the recent post/topic that talks about updating the Aerosoft Airbus A319/18 Professional for P3DV4. I am now adding that I have lawfully purchased them both, and have paid money to Aerosoft and Lochhead Martain. Anyway that's, not the point, I have been following the tutorial and I have looked in WINDOWS/A/AEROSOFT and its not there. Please can someone help me, so I can get the most recent updated version. 

ATTACHMENTS BELLOW 

Screenshot_23.png

Screenshot_22.png

Evening

You can find the updater in the user name documents aerosoft asupdater folder.

create a shortcut and run the asupdater.exe file.

9 hours ago, Peter.Morri said:

Hello,

If you are reading this and don't know who I am, I am Peter Morris and am a Platinum Flyer for Qantas Virtual. Anyway, I have seen the recent post/topic that talks about updating the Aerosoft Airbus A319/18 Professional for P3DV4. I am now adding that I have lawfully purchased them both, and have paid money to Aerosoft and Lochhead Martain. Anyway that's, not the point, I have been following the tutorial and I have looked in WINDOWS/A/AEROSOFT and its not there. Please can someone help me, so I can get the most recent updated version. 

ATTACHMENTS BELLOW 

Screenshot_23.png

Screenshot_22.png

My updater is a litle further down

Updater.thumb.JPG.16692a7c030d7f479fb0cf124bcabc0e.JPG

I have the CRJ installed and my updater is under that aircraft ;

(just for info)

• Upvote 1

That seems to suggest some basic parts of the OS (probably runtimes) are not available.

Sorry you are wrong here. He was runnning the correct app, take a closer look at his screenshot. It is quite common (and i guess even default), that known extension in the Windows Explorer are not visible.

But when he wrotes that he has some programs that can not run on this machine, as Mathijs said soemthing is oviously wrong with his Windows installation, like missing important files.

@Peter: run this tool

http://forum.aerosoft.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=123972

and post the content of the output here

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Upvote 1