checklist text overwriting when skipping item

Skipping the controller check during the checklist doesn't clear the text prompt in the MCDU or the top status bar.

The text gets overwritten by subsequent prompts.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What do you mean by "Skipping the controller check" - please explain this a little bit more e.g. what were the previous and the follwing checklist item so that I am able to reproduce......

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

Sure. During the 'after start' checklist you are asked to check the flight controls, 'full left', full right' etc

If you choose 'skip item' in the MCDU during this phase the prompt text "move controller full left" remains at the bottom of the MCDU, which then gets overwritten with the next checklist prompts.

Yep, just noticed this myself. If you skip one item in the check list progress. That text sticks to the green text bar and the check list window

I can confirm that this same situation occured on my recent flight. Note that I updated to the most recent fix earlier today.

MOVE SIDESTICK FULL LEFT stays there flashing even as new items appear and disappear as the flight progresses.

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but until now you are the only user having this problem and I am not able to reproduce it. If there is no response it means that your flight controls settings are not acknowledged by the CL. Please have a look into the ECAM FCTL page (as well as on the PFD) if your stick movements are recognized? Maybe you should recalibrate your joystick........

Regards,

Rolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived