Amsterdam Schiphol 2008 ?

GSalden

Hi Gerard,

not that it's my place to answer for Aerosoft but Amsterdam already has two (as far as I know) pretty good renditions of Schiphol...one freeware (NL2000 group), the other, payware from a very well known publisher :wink:

Unless, of course, you are talking about FSX!

Cheers!

Tony

Hi Gerard,

not that it's my place to answer for Aerosoft but Amsterdam already has two (as far as I know) pretty good renditions of Schiphol...one freeware (NL2000 group), the other, payware from a very well known publisher :wink:

Unless, of course, you are talking about FSX!

Cheers!

Tony

Tony I think that the quality of EGLL 2008 is far beyond the ones you mentioned also regarding FPS...

O and the free ware isn't a separated airport...

I think that Schiphol can be done far better :wink:

So indeed a great idea Mathijs Schiphol 2008 :shock:

Might I add NOT ONE Canadian airport on the aerosoft page (ok freight dogs has a couple bush strips).

Now Mathjis, shame on Aerosoft for no Canadain airports in the works ;)

(after all the Aerosoft North American HQ is in Canada).

• 1 month later...
  • Aerosoft
please make schiphol or make Aes for schiphol cloud9. Not for nl2000 its really bad frame rates.

We would love to do AES for the great C9 Schiphol, but so far the developers have not been able to assist us in making it possible.

• Aerosoft

Tony I think that the quality of EGLL 2008 is far beyond the ones you mentioned also regarding FPS...

O and the free ware isn't a separated airport...

I think that Schiphol can be done far better :wink:

So indeed a great idea Mathijs Schiphol 2008 :shock:

Yes, a Mega Airport Amsterdam Schiphol X would sell well enough to get the work done. However, it is real hard at this moment to get the access to the airport and the documents we need to start a project.

• Aerosoft

Mega Airport Amsterdam Schiphol FS9 you mean of course....... :D

Not really, it would costs a lot of time to do the FS9 version and any box that has FS9 on it is very hard to get into shops by now. The main airports we are now still releasing could still have FS9 versions as they are started a long time ago. But for new projects this is hard to envision. Of course a developing company like SimWings could decide differently, but in the time frame we are talking about (at least 6 months), FS9 will loose nearly all it's commercial appeal. Also keep in mind that on average FSX development is faster and cheaper. See the rate at wich we are pushing out German scenery at this moment, for FS9 we could never do it at this rate.