Newest "Most Valued Member" Announced.

Shaun Fletcher

For services rendered to helping other users on the forum we are pleased to welcome another forum user to the rank of "Most Valued Member"

Users who reach this prestigious Rank are awarded with the Rank Status and 5 free download products of there choice from www.aerosoft.com

So without further ado I'm now pleased to tell you the name of this newest member.

ChrisB better known as Chris Brisland

Well done Chris.

Please contact me at shaunaerosoft@aol.com for instructions on how to obtain your 5 free downloads.

:oops:

Thank you. It's a great honour and I would especially like to thank my parents, my dog, the neighbour's cat... [goes off into Oscar Speech]

But to be honest - I wouldn't be here if the Aerosoft stuff was not so good. Their products are all "addictive". Thanks Aerosoft.

Hiya Chris,

Couldn't be more well deserved - it's been an absolute pleasure to see your contributing posts on these and other :wink: forums! Very good for the flight sim community in general!

• 1 month later...

I just ran across this thread and also want to congratulate Chris, even if it is belated. These are one of the best flight sim forums that I have seen from one of the best companies in flight sim add-ons that there is. It's folks like you who are willing to help others that make it that way. Thank you.