FUEL MGMT and FLT LOG issues

Dear AS/DA support team,

I've been flying this CRJ quite a bit after the latest v1.005 release + 1.005c dll fix and really enjoyed it. Superbe simulation in any way, and the fuel consumption always keeps fairly close to the manufacturer's data.

The problem however is that the FUEL MGMT sub-page 1 keeps blank: no fuel/flight info on the right hand column. Also pages 2 and 3 show constant silly values for Required Fuel (e.g. 4900 kg for a 320nm flight at FL300 and TO at 89% MTOW, plus the fuel load at departure is 3850kg!).

Also the Flight Log page does'nt show any LDG time.

I entered all the required load and perf init data, cruise alt, etc.

My system: FSX Gold edition on Win7/64, MS .NET Framework updated to the latest v4.7, FSUIPC v4.969.

Is there anything I can do to fix that?

Thanks and regards,

Frank

I wanted to add to this observation. In 1005c I see fuel estimation values all over the place.

I am of course having a lot of fun with the plane...

Shez

• 2 weeks later...

Same here.  Just yesterday I was flying from KJFK to KDCA and my fob at arrival was estimated at:  -26,682,730 LB  (see pic below).

that cant be right......no?

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2017 at 6:10 AM, Hans Hartmann [OLD] said:

What was your flightplan and how did you enter it?

Flightplan:  RBV J230 COPES J75 MXE CLIPR1

i believe I loaded up a company route. 

• Developer
On 21.9.2017 at 12:24, 007 sagte:

Flightplan:  RBV J230 COPES J75 MXE CLIPR1

i believe I loaded up a company route. 

If you have a route file, can you post it here? You can find it in <Documents>\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\Flightplans.

On 9/26/2017 at 4:32 AM, Hans Hartmann said:

If you have a route file, can you post it here? You can find it in <Documents>\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\Flightplans.

I think this is the correct file (it was so long ago, I cant be 100% sure, but its the only JFK->DCA so I am guessing its the right one)!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sv7d2fo2iizp2z5/KJFKKDCA.flp?dl=0

Archived