TOD behind a lower altitude restriction

I was flying into Las Vegas at an altitude of 37000, I had no TOD indicator on the map prior to my next wpt, which had a restriction of 23000, once I passed the wpt I finally got a TOD indicator on my screen. Am I messing something up?

Was the restriction at or above FL230, at FL230, or at or below 23000?  If it was at or above FL230, then that would be in compliance since you were above at that point.

Do you remember what route you used by chance?  The only FL230 restriction I can find going into KLAS is on the SITEE1 arrival, GGAPP transition, a restriction of "at or above FL230".

I don't remember, but I recently flew into Ottawa, and on the star I had a restriction of 8000B (was at FL230), the TOD was ON the wp with the 8000B restriction. Maybe I setup wrong but I had the TOD before. (I did modify and the restriction wasn't there before, still wouldn't of had enough time to get to 3000 from Fl230.)

Hi

Does something have changed in the 1.0.0.5 update?

I still have this issue and I don't know if it's usefull to report details or not, I'm not sure that is a priority.

Let me know. cheers

6 hours ago, blahhh said:

Hi

Does something have changed in the 1.0.0.5 update?

I still have this issue and I don't know if it's usefull to report details or not, I'm not sure that is a priority.

Let me know. cheers

No, I didn't touch that yet, simply because most VNAV issues are ultimately caused by bugs in the LNAV part. Depending on whether more reports on LNAV come in or not, I'm going to take a thorough look at distance/time/fuel and VNAV over the weekend.

Archived