CRJ questions

Hello,

I just installed the CRJ and really don't know this plane. I connected the external power and it makes a weird sound and wanted to know if it's normal.

It sounds like a lawnmower. Also is there somewhere a tutorial on how to fly this beauty?

And I couldn't find an exact answer, but will the CFD feature be implemented in the SP1?

Greetings, Lennart

Edit : Ok the sound seems to be normal, since it fades out when you disconnect it

I have to agree, though - that ground power sound is irritatingly loud (it's particularly irritating that you can hear it in the cockpit as well, at full volume), and since the plane needs power supply during a turn-around and/or cockpit preparation, disconnecting the ground power is not really an option (unless the APU is running already).

I also noticed another sound issue: When the APU is running, you can hear it in external view even when you switch all sounds in FSX off (by pressing Q).

But apart of that, my first impression of the CRJ is great. What an interesting and beautifully modelled plane - and it sure has a pretty steep learning curve, if one hasn't flown a Bombardier plane before. ;) So, once more: Congratulations, @Hans Hartmann and everyone involved!

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, Lennart1948 said:

Do you mean the BombardierCRJxxx_ref and _check?

No, I meant this one:

• Sim Base Folder[\Ecosystem]\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\Documentation\Vol3-Tutorial.pdf

Archived