Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lior

Problem with download addon boxses.

Recommended Posts

Hello 

I have problem with the download addons Hamburg and Berlin X10 box.

when I begin the download this show me gibberish language.

I try to uninstall the game and download again but it doesn't work. Why?

5925cf6763dbe_Problem1.thumb.PNG.d39d939321ed608c6869ea6ac95f4690.PNG5925cf59a32a6_Problem2.thumb.PNG.d5b0685c223f810ba7a863a139925a95.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bank holiday today in most parts of Germany so dont expect to much.

To me your problem looks like a font substitution problem. Do you have a hebrew version of Windows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Bank holiday today in most parts of Germany so dont expect to much.

To me your problem looks like a font substitution problem. Do you have a hebrew version of Windows?

 

Oh i am sorry happy holiday^_^

I think is English version because this show me fonts and titles in English but I don't know.

But its probably  Hebrew version.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

What Windows version is that?

 

Windows 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you provide a screenshot (jpg or png file format) of the following screen, please?

 

1. In search tab type "Region" and press enter
2. In new window select "Administrative"
3. then click on "change system locale"
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Can you provide a screenshot (jpg or png file format) of the following screen, please?

 

1. In search tab type "Region" and press enter
2. In new window select "Administrative"
3. then click on "change system locale"
 

This screenshot, but i think i understand the problem thank you for the help!!

Capture.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should try switching the system locale to English. And please report back if it worked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

You should try switching the system locale to English. And please report back if it worked.

Its work Thank you very much!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...