Quiz: Guess the new APS city!

Sasa

Well... Luxembourg is online now but we have already started working on the next (larger) city for APS.

Guess the city (max. 3 tries per user) and win a free copy of it!

APSQuiz.jpg

Three tries?

Milan, Turin or Toulouse.

Best regards,

Rafal

Now there's a coincidence - I had Toulouse and Milan in my guess list over in the German language thread - before I even saw this one.

Toulouse looks good - more out towards Blagnac and the Airbus works... but we shall see.

Aaaand the winner is... :)

Brussels ?

Please write an e-mail to support@aerosoft.de (and ask them to forward the e-mail to me) after Brussels has been released so that I can activate a download for you.

Bests,

Sascha

it is interesting, that my first try "Brussels" (which was there before all others) has been deleted ... perhaps the contest is not open to everyone ... :evil:

@ Algernon

You know that Mathijs misstyped in one post which was online for 5 minutes (until I shoutet at him :)) that it will be Brussels. You replied to THAT other post (and not that one here, which would have been a valid guess) it it Brussels.

Bests,

Sascha

@ Algernon

You know that Mathijs misstyped in one post which was online for 5 minutes (until I shoutet at him :)) that it will be Brussels. You replied to THAT other post (and not that one here, which would have been a valid guess) it it Brussels.

Bests,

Sascha

no, that's incorrect ...

order of events:

(1) I guessed Brussels in the quiz thread

(2) (about an hour later) Mathijs accidentally gave away the solution

(3) I (reading the solution) was happy and replied "does that mean I won the quiz?"

(4) Both my reply to Mathijs post AND the (previously posted and correct guess) AND the mistype had been removed ... I assumed that was to give more people the chance to play ...

Don't worry, I don't mind NOT getting the price ... I also didn't collect my two freebies for the screenshot contest ... but in all fairness the record should be set straight ...

no, that's incorrect ...

order of events:

(3) I (reading the solution) was happy and replied "does that mean I won the quiz?"

(4) Both my reply to Mathijs post AND the (previously posted and correct guess) AND the mistype had been removed ... I assumed that was to give more people the chance to play ...

Don't worry, I don't mind NOT getting the price ... I also didn't collect my two freebies for the screenshot contest ... but in all fairness the record should be set straight ...

I will back you up on this one. When you made your guess and then Mathjis accidently gave it away, I then went back to look at the time of your post and it was before he gave it away. I remember all of this because Brussels was misspelled. You should win this one. You have at least one witness. :wink:

Btw, why was your guess removed?

no, that's incorrect ...

order of events:

Sorry, Algernon. In this case it looks like I didn't recall the correct order of events. Of course you will get a free copy too, then. Ergo: The above conditions apply to you as well. Just write me a mail when the product is finished. :)

Sascha

Sorry, Algernon. In this case it looks like I didn't recall the correct order of events. Of course you will get a free copy too, then. Ergo: The above conditions apply to you as well. Just write me a mail when the product is finished. :)

Sascha

Sascha,

thanks for the reply (and Dan: thanks for witnessing!)

no, really, please give the copy to the other fellow, I have already gotten many freebies from Aerosoft in the past and I have enough money to spend (here), hehe! I just wasn't "happy" about the given reason, as it made me look like a cheat!

best regs, Marc :D

//EDIT: Sorry for posting all of this in the open, but the PM function is deactivated (yeah I know, my fault partly ... :lol: )

Btw, why was your guess removed?

I believe Mathijs didn't check the time of my first post! Probably a misunderstanding ... :D

Again, thanks for witnessing ... I now forgive you for not liking FS-X ... :lol::lol::lol:

Please write an e-mail to support@aerosoft.de (and ask them to forward the e-mail to me) after Brussels has been released so that I can activate a download for you.

Bests,

Sascha

I don't know why but I had answered intuitively. That's why I had not given 3 cities.

So, many thanks to Aerosoft ! :D

Valentin.

Nennen Sie uns Ihre Ideen und Wünsche für neue Szeneriegebiete in unserem Forum. Wir freuen uns über jeden Vorschlag und werden sehen, was sich machen lässt!

hope its the correct thread, if I may start:

Istanbul? Athen? Tel Aviv?