Awards

• Aerosoft
Congratulations Aerosoft. Are you not the honorary Chairman of Canadian Pilots though Mathijs? :wink:

No, but I understand the question. I think we done very well by having a very serious VFR line of products next to the big iron stuff. Most folks here probably know I personally always will prefer military stuff and small aircraft over the airliners and as FS moves more and more towards a VFR environment it seems MS and I seem eye to eye on that one. Just add a few talented groups of devs like Digital Aviation and getting awards like this becomes easy (yet very welcome).

No, but I understand the question. I think we done very well by having a very serious VFR line of products next to the big iron stuff. Most folks here probably know I personally always will prefer military stuff and small aircraft over the airliners and as FS moves more and more towards a VFR environment it seems MS and I seem eye to eye on that one. Just add a few talented groups of devs like Digital Aviation and getting awards like this becomes easy (yet very welcome).

i support the military stuff flying those big peices of metal is boring *yawn* gratz with the awards....

• Verified Developer
Congratulations Aerosoft. Well done. Especially the award for AES.

Thanks Jeroen,

i appreciate your words!

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• 3 months later...
Guest Redhawk

:D

Congratulations.

Looking forward to the Falcon and the Catalina and I am also mostly with the military and small stuff.

The sceneries of Aerosoft are by all means incredible and the best to me.