New Releases and Updates (X-Plane 11/12)

New Releases and Updates for X-Plane 11/12

205 topics in this forum

• Thanks

4 reactions

• Thanks
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
      • Thanks

1 reaction

• Thanks
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

1 reaction

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• **Public Beta – 12.1.0b2** released   ```● XPD-15264 Possible Race Condition in ATC Voice Pack Loader ● XPD-15362 Assertion failed net_control ● XPD-15385 Potential crash when cancelling IFR clearance at the hold ● XPD-15393 Gyro slaving not recorded in replay, situation restores with wrong AHRS heading ● XPD-15396 Crash after runway incursion if spoken taxi instructions are still pending ● XPD-15398 Crash checking for airspace boundary overlap with bad airspace definitions ● XPD-15400 Bug report “I cannot install a new update. I receive HTTP error 403 (forbidden)” ● XPD-15411 Zink crashes on Linux ● XPD-15418 Crash when camera is in proximity to AI aircraft with Avionics suite
    • Hi, I was able to follow your directions and the problem was not replicated.  FSUIPC is off my system however I do use it for other modules.  I reinstalled FSUIPC but removed the CRJ profile and it still seems to work.    Thankful that this issue is resolved but seems like I will not be able to use FSUIPC?   Drew Ritz
    • Hi, How did you assign the speedbrakes in Xplane?  (Screenshot of the assignments display is perfect)
    • Thank you for the information, Eric. 🙂   In the meantime I got more details about the Ground Services and how this works in general and my config will most likely do nothing to the Ground Service but only fix the jetway connection issues. If someone is interested in a new configuration for the ground services I need some testers who actually own the affected aircraft as I don't own this one myself.
    • I don't think so. After making all Ramps available to TG it seems it prioritizes the gate ramps over the apron ones and I don't know if or how this can be adjusted at all (aside from blocking many of the gate ramps by using improper ramp start types as it was before I fixed this). The situation seems to me that the airport is that large so even on highest traffic density settings, there are too many ramps to populate all of them and TG prioritizes those at the terminals so there are only few aircraft at the non-gate parkings. Before I fixed the gate ramps TG did not use them at all but placed aircraft at the apron ramps instead so those were configured properly and I did not change these configurations - but your observation is right, after fixing the gate ramps TG did no longer populate the aprons as before although those ramps are configured the same way, I think it's about the airport's size in the end requiring more aircraft than TG allows to populate everything.    But, to avoid misunderstandings: Using the updated files you should get all terminals surrounded by aircrafts and fewer aircrafts at the non-terminal parkings - if this the case, it is correct from my point of view.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use