A320 Professional Not following programed course.

blkkettle

Cant figure out what Im doing wrong. This same course(CYYJ/CYVR) works fine on 3 other A320s. I very familiar with the plane and how to program the MCDU.

Any thoughts. Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs

So what other A320 were you refering to?

What is the flight plan that doesn't work for you?

Please provide screenshots of the PFD, ND, FCU and the flight plan page of the MCDU from the moment the bus leaves the route.

A confusing title to the topic ... BUT ... on my (new) 64-bit A319, I'm having similar problems.

The tutorial flight plan works fine and the aircraft behaves correctly. However - if I import any of my old P3Dv3 flight plans, all appears to be normal but the aircraft ignores the waypoints.

I have an up-to-date version of FSC so will re-make the flight plans and re-test.

Adam.

• Deputy Sheriffs
15 hours ago, blkkettle said:

Cant figure out what Im doing wrong. This same course(CYYJ/CYVR) works fine on 3 other A320s. I very familiar with the plane and how to program the MCDU.

Any thoughts. Thanks!

Hi, please provide your route you have problems with. Best would be the flightplan file and your loadsheet. I will try it.

I assume you are referring to FSLabs, ToLiss and FlightFactor with the other 3 Busses?

I re-made the same route that was giving me problems (using the latest AIRAC). All working fine now! So ... my advice is to remake all your legacy flight plans (!).

Adam.

Archived