5 minutes ago, David2406 said:

It's part of previously bought Busses?

No, as you can see from the forum section. This is not about the currently available Airbuses, but only about the upcoming Professional version.

4 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

No, as you can see from the forum section. This is not about the currently available Airbuses, but only about the upcoming Professional version.

I know. I mean when you release airbusses, I suppose I'll buy it using old serial number, right?

The updater will work for the new buses, regardless if you bought them with or without update discount.It will not work for the current buses.

Will the Aerosoft Updater give me notifications that there are updates available when I am flying the bus/using the livery manager?  Will there be a function to automatically install updates when Prepar3d is not in use?

No you always have to start this application. We are not big fans of applications that that in memory when you are not using the sim.

Respect! In view of the many thousands hours of work and the huge invest for development, the pricing is extremely fair for such a complex aircraft. Especially for those customers that own one of the previous busses, it should be a no-brainer.

• Upvote 1