Crew sound bugs!

On 28/1/2018 at 11:45 AM, mopperle said:

Thanks for this extremely detailed bug report. Will definitely not help us to solve anything. ;)

I have a very accurate report in other section of this forum talking about that. ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

A link to that would have been helpful for everyone reading this post. Without that reference your post is more or less useless.

Ummm.... @Tom A320 and @mopperle   I'm not beeing rude here but after jumping on @Eduard Gasull because he apearantly did not specify he's problem (although he wrote about the cabin crew anouncements on landing), we still haven't receive any answer from you guys, even after posting myself at least one of the issues already present in v 1.0.2.0....

While I appreciate Hans efforts to fix the plane, I would realy like to know about the status of the next update and what has been identified and fixed already.

I would also appreciate a pinned topic about reported, identified, fixed bugs so that we don't clutter this forum too much.

Best regards,

Gerald

I can´t put the link here because is in another private section of the forums!  Hans can access that report! My question is really simple: is there any plan to release a hotfix or any new installer soon?

• 3 weeks later...

I also came across this problem of the looping cabin recordings after landing, but not every time and I haven't found a common denominator or the order of events for the issue to occur. Another one I get is the Flight Attendant announcing everyone is on board while you are already taxiing......well I would hope so, we are half way to the runway holding point....lol.....well that one happens every time.
I realize these are minor issues, buts its always worth pointing them out.
While we are on sounds, I appear to have lost the 'No smoking' and 'Seatbelt' ding sound after the V4.2 update. May not be related, but it has always worked prior to that update.

Regards, Alan.

Archived