AEROSOFT - KILIMANJARO AIRPORT 2015 P3D V4

dino172

The only tweak i have is Affinity Mask. I do have FTX global and Ultimate Realism Pack. 

Dino

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Well, I suggest disabling URB to see if that solves it. Never heard of it and for sure we do not test our products with that.

There are a lot of products out there that claim to tweak your sim, I know of only two that actually make sense. People ask me all time time what texture replacement, mesh add on, traffic add on, cloud add etc I use when they see my system on shows or in screenshots here. I use none. Saves a lot of time, money and framerates and results in a far more stable sim.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Uninstall URP, for sure caused by this addon as I can not replicate it on my fresh P3Dv4 with only proofed addons (like FTX Global). And when you compare it with my screenshot URP not only causes this fancy orange colour but also hides the texture of the apron:

On 25.6.2017 at 00:10, gondwana sagte:

Hello

Is this orange light blur normal for daytime operations? This light appears both at day and night.

Dino

2017-6-24_15-6-57-754.bmp

hey dino ?

i am also using URP but i dont have this  issue

instead at night i have it rather dark arround,

how looks HTKJ at night in your sim ?

dear aerosoft, is HTKJ a dark airport at night ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Horst, do you have Dynamic Lighting checked or unchecked? Some aspects of your picture suggest it's on. As noted by Otto, Aerosoft suggests not having URP active. if you do have URP and Dynamic Lighting both active, a straight-ported over scenery like this one may not behave as you'd hope.

5 hours ago, HorstDerrick said:

hey dino ?

i am also using URP but i dont have this  issue

instead at night i have it rather dark arround,

how looks HTKJ at night in your sim ?

dear aerosoft, is HTKJ a dark airport at night ?

I uninstalled URP and updated to new nvidia driver. I am convinced that URP has something to do with it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived