New EDDF v2, how to get rid of the old one in P3D

Mik75

Hi there!

Yeah, ist out! I´m downloading right now, and I am super exited! ;-)

Does anybody know, how I can get rid of the old version (for FSX) that has been installed into P3D v3, using the migration tool?        

Thanks in advance and greets,

Michael

• Deputy Sheriffs

Removing it from the Scenery Library within P3D should do. It will then not be loaded anymore.

Afterwards you can manually delete the folders belonging to it.

• Aerosoft

Hello Michael,

disabling it in the scenery library and then removing the files from the aerosoft folder could work.

Jonas

Ok, thanks a lot!

I ran the uninstaller (I am using FSX on the same computer as well), and it deleted the MA Frankfurt folder in P3D´s Aerosoft folder, but not the LC lolder, after doing that manually, the scenery seems to be properly uninstalled! ;-)

And now, lets see how the new one looks!

vor 22 Minuten, Mik75 sagte:

Yeah, ist out! I´m downloading right now, and I am super exited! ;-)

Just if someone wonders: This webshop link does not provide the download https://www.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=11979

The airport is available here: http://www.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=11979&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=german

Ok I just tested it with the default F-22 in P3D v3, so I can't tell anything about Aerosoft A320 or PMDG aircraft within the airport... will do a flight later to Frankfurt to see then how it performs, but with the default F-22 and good amount of UT2 traffic (around 50%) and ASN depicting overcast conditions it always hits my 30 FPS cap (at night at some angles it might go down by a bit, but within acceptable range for now), so that's already is a great delight. Yes there are many 3d objects missing, including approach lights and Lufthansa logos, but for me it's perferctly fine and doesn't hurt the overall experience. I'm more than happy to sacrifice those for perfomance. I cannot comment on VAS as I never observe it. I never really used the old EDDF in P3D v3, so I can't comment on that.

i7-4790k @ 4 GHz

MSI GTX 970 4GB

16GB DDR3-RAM

HDD

• Deputy Sheriffs

As the initial question has been answered and to avoid any confusion this topic is closed. For anything else please open a separate topic.

Archived