Thrust issues

gr33

Hi,

I'm disappointed about v1.31 update : on my first flight i experienced two issues with thrust on A319 132 IAE :

- the FLX thrust does not work

- big engine occillations during flight with ATHR

Any advice or update to fix it ?

Thanks,

Germain V

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is nothing to be fixed, as it has already been fixed with this release. Did you follw the installation instructions here in the forum?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Martin Müller said:

I have the same (old) takeoff-problem with IAE bus 1.31. After takeoff, the engine produce not enoght power with FLX. Result is Stall and AlphaFloor.
I went back to 1.30f and the problem is fixed for me.

Ok thanks Martin ! ;)

On 8/11/2015 18:24:18, mopperle said:

There is nothing to be fixed, as it has already been fixed with this release. Did you follw the installation instructions here in the forum?

Yes i followed the instructions...

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, gr33 said:

Yes i followed the instructions...

What OS are you running? Which flightsim?

You are the only one so far with this problem. Could you please post some screenshots or better yet video of the problems. 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

What OS are you running? Which flightsim?

You are the only one so far with this problem. Could you please post some screenshots or better yet video of the problems. 

Yes sure i will make it in the next few days. FSX Acceleration Pack on Win7

I would have to say that having installed v1.31 I did get the sense that the climb rate in the IAE 320 felt slightly sluggish compared to v1.30f: having said that, I've only done two flights in it since installing v1.31 and I've not really got enough hours with the previous version to be certain.

I'll see how it feels after some more flights: it may be of course that the previous version was overpowered, or the poor performance was simply a figment of my imagination (it was a relatively short flight: only about 5 tonnes of fuel on board, so I was expecting it to be livelier than it was).

Archived