MA Zurich v2 - Simobjects not working

Grosssimon2

Hey all,  after installing the new version for Zurich. I started my Prepar3D and saw this. I dont have any vegetations and so on. 

For example between runway 14 and 16, there are normally some trees. But they are not there. Would be nice if somebody could help me :)

Please login to display this image.

• 1 month later...

Gents, I enjoy LSZH V2 in P3D3 without problems. My two cents: (a) Zurich simobjects have to be properly activated in simobjects.cfg. (b) Autogen must be enabled in the sim, simobjects do not work with Autogen set to zero. 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You should see this: ... /Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flightsimulator X/Aerosoft/Airport Controller

I f you do not have this folder something went wrong with your installation. So uninstall Zürich and install it again and make sure to run the installer as Adminsitrator: right click on the setup file and choose "Run as Administrator"

Neversummer1986, you try to use Zurich in Prepar3D v3, right? As mopperle said, the product doesn't yet support the new sim. These recent state-of-the-art airports cannot be installed by simply adding them to the scenery library. They consist of many components, e.g. the above-mentioned APController.exe that must be properly activated in exe.xml, etc... 

There are some relatively reliable methods how to install v2 compatible airports in v3 and you can google for them, but I would NOT recommend it unless you really know what you're doing.

My previous post, probably a bit over-enthusiastic, was not meant as a suggestion to install addons by "brute force". I know how painful the waiting can be, but it is better to wait for an updated installer than to spend hours without any guarantee of enjoying the product at its full potential.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, AS has already stated the it will be updated for P3Dv3. They just can't give a time scale for it yet as they have tons of installers to update.

Archived