Im looking for stol payware aircraft

Eduard Gasull

Hi i need help to find some payware aircraft with stol capabilities to operate on a runway of 400m (1312 feet) at 5.000 feet of elevation. I have the dhc2 but I want something modern, full equipate for Ifr and gps.

Thanks guys

Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

yes but those are cargo planes, im looking something like cessna or personal aircraft (2-4 seats) like piper sport but with autopilot, all the models of cessnas that alabeo/carenado has made needs 420 m aprox for take off and the runnawy that i want to operate has 400 m length wiath and elavation of 5.000 feet (peyresourde ballestas) and i want it full equiped for ifr

Do you believe that a Cessna 182 of carenado or other would take off at that runway if it isn't at full load? I have found a list of stol aircrafts but no one who can takeoff with less 400m and full IFR equipped is developed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_STOL_aircraft

yes but those are cargo planes, im looking something like cessna or personal aircraft (2-4 seats) like piper sport but with autopilot, all the models of cessnas that alabeo/carenado has made needs 420 m aprox for take off and the runnawy that i want to operate has 400 m length wiath and elavation of 5.000 feet (peyresourde ballestas) and i want it full equiped for ifr

No they're not! There are cargo versions of them indeed, but also passenger versions.

Hi,

The A2A C182 takes off in no time and it is also easy to manage the load so you can take off earlier.

Hope it helps,

Daniel

Yes it helps a lot that's the kind of aircraft that I'm looking for, or something like the maule

Archived