Beaver shots

• Aerosoft

Sorry, could not resist that title, grin...

We are very close to releasing BeaverX, our brand new DHC2 Beaver for FSx. The model has been totally redone to FSX specs and it has all the features FSx aircrafts can have. All textures in DDS format (including Bumpmaps, Speculars and fresnel), full effects etc. The works.

The file will be send to our testers this weekend and we hope to release it next week. The shot attached shows the VC, please note the radio stack still needs to be redone and we are still considering to upgrade to a full leather interior.

Just out of curiosity.... is this flyable from the right seat? i.e. can you swing the controls over to the right. VERY much looking forward to a change... (from the Dornier for a while :) )

• Aerosoft
Just out of curiosity.... is this flyable from the right seat? i.e. can you swing the controls over to the right. VERY much looking forward to a change... (from the Dornier for a while :) )

No, this is model that is now only flyable from the left seat, normally the rudder pedals are not removed as that is a modification that is not easy to do (and needs a special certification).

Right now the seats are removed by our staff and a leather upholstery is installed . Should you wonder how we do stuff like that.... see the attached images, those are the seats of my BMW 320i convertible and Tim is working those images into seats for the Beaver...

• Aerosoft
Will it be possible to trim the beaver? Sorry, just could not resist this response to your title!

Okay, you just won the weekly price (free beaver) for the most funny comment! Contact us when it is released.

And yes, it will have the same system the default Beaver in FSx has, trim settings on the 'overhead'. We try to merge our Beaver as best as possible to the default beaver and are not afraid to use default gauges when they are okay. The trim is very good in default and I doubt we can do it better, so this one will be used.

• Aerosoft
No seats in the back yet? Good for dropping the jumpers or hauling freight.

Ah yes, Freight Dogs version?

The staff will be adding those next week, they are also overhauled with leather upholstery. Nothing too good for our customers.