Speed Problems at Cuise and Final

Come on.. Sometimes I think you can not be serious and you must be joking... Well, I will not give in to your provocations from this moment. Let's stay on topic.

Thank you very much, Stathis, for your tip. I will try installing the airbus on the way you described as soon as possible. Thank you.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem I experienced earlier was infact the oscillation problem. I was late to follow the topic on the matter when it was discussed and now it seems the links posted for the hotfix 1.30a are now gone. So my question is - where can I still download the latest hotfix?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The latest hotfix is "1.30e". Just go one forum level up, and then into the Updates sub forum.

• 1 month later...

I tried reinstalling it and applying the hotfix before booting up FSX. Tried most other advice from other threads (not the stupid suggestions). Short of reformatting my computer I'm not sure what else to try, so for now I'm installing the old Airbus X Extended, will try again when there's another hotfix or minor update.

(Also tried making a video, but I can't seem to find any decent software that'll screen record for free, suggestions welcome! I know I can buy Fraps etc, but I want to avoid spending money as a one-off solution to fix a problem.)

I tried reinstalling it and applying the hotfix before booting up FSX. Tried most other advice from other threads (not the stupid suggestions). Short of reformatting my computer I'm not sure what else to try, so for now I'm installing the old Airbus X Extended, will try again when there's another hotfix or minor update.

(Also tried making a video, but I can't seem to find any decent software that'll screen record for free, suggestions welcome! I know I can buy Fraps etc, but I want to avoid spending money as a one-off solution to fix a problem.)

Did you already tried using hotfix 1.30F?

It helped for me

After hotfix 1.30F it went even more wrong for me!... Thrust levels on IDLE and N1 is now over 50%!

Geesh! No offence but what is the matter Aerosoft!? Why can't you make something work that has not had ANY problems before?... I'm starting to wonder you have a Russian saboteur among your team or something. This makes no sense!

Ok. So, let's try to be objective about the situation myself included.

First of all: Could someone who in general understand programming tell me why the Aerosoft Airbus performance files were edited in the first place? What was wrong with them in the previous versions? And as far as I know, no-one reported of any speed/autothrottle problems before SP3 so why was a well working product updated with another one with massive faults in the code?

I have no choise but "ground my Airbus" fleet at least until SP4. I'm standing on my toes so to speak... Aerosoft Airbus is finally a great product without this problem that I indeed do not find is anyones fault - but indeed it is a confusing one. I am not anywhere near a programmer myself but I find it odd Aerosoft team experiences such a difficulty to solve this one.. And I will say again, that I think many of us customers do undertand that in this line of business not everything goes always well. But I must say it's ironic that now that the Airbus project got developed where it should be - we have a performance problem in our hands that Aerosoft seems to be struggling with to fix.

I wish I would have listened the advice and keep backups of SP2... I would go back to it only if I could. SP3 is as broken as it can be. Can't simulate an aircraft that has engines you cannot slow down..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived